Billy Elliot Live Photo Countdown

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: Billy Elliot Live Photo Countdown

Post by Billy Whiz »

One week today until BETM Live. Here is today's Countdown Photo and it's of two of our earlier Billys - Oliver Taylor and Leon Cooke. These photos were again taken after the 5th Birthday Show outside the Victoria Palace Theatre in March, 2010.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Thanks again, David. :D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

Many thanks, David! :D Another exciting countdown!

"Good writers define reality; bad ones merely restate it." -Edward Albee
maria
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by maria »

Great photos David! Thank you for this wonderful countdown!
<- A new use for the Billy Bag!!!
Billy123
Tall Boy

Post by Billy123 »

Thanks for all the photos,David!!
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

We are now into the final week before BETM Live and here is today's Countdown Photo. It's of two more Billy Elliot giants - Fox Jackson-Keen and Tom Holland. The photo of Fox was taken outside the VP after Tanner's last night in September, 2009. Tom's photo was again taken outside the VP after he performed as Billy at the 5th Birthday show in March, 2010.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
OliverWaters
Ballet Girl

Post by OliverWaters »

Billy Whiz wrote:We are now into the final week before BETM Live and here is today's Countdown Photo. It's of two more Billy Elliot giants - Fox Jackson-Keen and Tom Holland. The photo of Fox was taken outside the VP after Tanner's last night in September, 2009. Tom's photo was again taken outside the VP after he performed as Billy at the 5th Birthday show in March, 2010.

Nice picture :D tbh that was the first time I knew the names without reading the text, such a newbie :p
Occam's razor: The simplest answer is the most probable.

Oliver's razor: The most boring answer is the most probable.
Barry Appleby
George

Post by Barry Appleby »

Cheers Dave, a "Big Thanks" for these great photo's, nice to see my first two Billy's, Tom and Fox
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Well the big day is gettng closer and here is today's Countdown Photo to prove it. Here are two more of our brilliant Billys for your viewing. They are two of the most friendly people imaginable. They are of course Aaron Watson and Josh Baker. Aaron is now at Tring and Josh is at Bird College of Dance. It's great that both boys are continuing in the performing arts. We have not seen the last of either of them.

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Another day closer and my last day before heading to London. Today's great Countdown photo has been provided by Michelle Holder and I thank her for allowing me to use it. It is, of course, of Harrison Dowzell and Ali Rasul and was taken outside the Victoria Palace Theatre before Redmand's last show on May 10th, 2014.

Return to “Special Shows - London”