Saturday, March 7th - evening performance: Elliott and Zach

Darth_Revan
Ballet Girl

Re: Saturday, March 7th - evening performance

Post by Darth_Revan »

jtsw1 wrote:Thanks for the pics.

The anniversary would be a great opportunity to introduce a new Billy, as they did last year. Or they give Matteo the chance to do a full anniversary show. Or Bradley because of his extraordinary Electricity? I'm sure you can find good reasons for any of the boys. :)
All 4 boys should be in the anniversary show. Performing their favourite parts :)
---
István
Brad
George

Post by Brad »

I just heard a recording of David Massey announcing the departing cast before the show. His final thank you was to the fans who have been to the show 'multiple' times. The Company really appreciates it :D
Cheers

Brad
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

The anniversary would be a great opportunity to introduce a new Billy, as they did last year. Or they give Matteo the chance to do a full anniversary show. Or Bradley because of his extraordinary Electricity? I'm sure you can find good reasons for any of the boys. :)
They have been running with 5 Billys for a while now, which is one more than the normal number, so I don't think a new Billy will be coming on the scene on May 12 unless somebody else leaves between now and then.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Todd
Dad

Post by Todd »

Brad wrote:I just heard a recording of David Massey announcing the departing cast before the show. His final thank you was to the fans who have been to the show 'multiple' times. The Company really appreciates it :D
Glad to hear that any friction that had existed between the cast and the repeat visitors has now apparently been resolved ! ;)
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

I posted these photos in the Review section but on reflection here is probably a better place.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

Great photos as always Billy Whiz! It was nice of Redmand and Zak to come out to support their old castmates. I'm sure, living together in the Billy House together, there are some lifelong friendships made.
jmh2014
Tall Boy

Re: Saturday, March 7th - evening performance: Elliott and Zach

Post by jmh2014 »

These are the stats for Zach & Elliott:

Zach Atkinson
Time in show 2 years 3 days
Performances 275 (appox)

Elliott Hanna
Time in show 19 months & 19 days
Performances 134 full shows & 8 partials

Saturday was their 51st performance together.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Is there a source for these stats, or are they from your own personal record?
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
jmh2014
Tall Boy

Post by jmh2014 »

They're all taken from the tracking threads.
thm
Miner

Post by thm »

ERinVA wrote:

They have been running with 5 Billys for a while now, which is one more than the normal number, so I don't think a new Billy will be coming on the scene on May 12 unless somebody else leaves between now and then.
http://www.billyelliottheforum.me.uk/fo ... 01&start=0
Now they're 5 again! I hope '5' is the new '4'! :D

Return to “Special Shows - London”