Saturday, March 7th - evening performance: Elliott and Zach

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Saturday, March 7th - evening performance: Elliott and Zach

Post by Billy Whiz »

PHOTOGRAPHS - SATURDAY, MARCH 7th - EVENING

We have very kindly been given permission by the Victoria Palace for photographs on Saturday, March 7th - evening show.

The rules are the same as usual and must be adhered to. They are: NO FLASH. NO VIDEO. PHOTOGRAPHS TO BE TAKEN ONLY AFTER THE CURTAIN COMES DOWN AFTER THE CHAIR LIFT.

Thanking everybody in anticipation of your usual co-operation.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Billyfan8905
Audience Member

Re: Saturday, March 7th - evening performance

Post by Billyfan8905 »

Thanks for that info Billy Whiz.

Can you please explain what would exactly that mean - BETM is pretty new to me... does that mean people would be able to take photos of the cast waving at the crowd or it would be possible to take photos WITH the cast after the show?

Thanks,
Darth_Revan
Ballet Girl

Post by Darth_Revan »

Thanks for the info. What's the occasion? Somebody leaving the show?
---
István
Darth_Revan
Ballet Girl

Post by Darth_Revan »

Billyfan8905 wrote:Thanks for that info Billy Whiz.

Can you please explain what would exactly that mean - BETM is pretty new to me... does that mean people would be able to take photos of the cast waving at the crowd or it would be possible to take photos WITH the cast after the show?

Thanks,
Hi Billyfan8905

You can take photos of the cast during the last curtain calls, not with them.
---
István
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by kport »

Is this a rather subtle way of confirming the official 10th Anniversary date? If not, what is the occasion? A lot of people are waiting to be able to make plans.

Thanks.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

No, there is still no news about the 10th Anniversary show. Presumably, the 7th will be a leavers' show , but at this time there is no public confirmation of who the leaver or leavers will be . If/when such information is available, it will be posted on here. Until then, we will wait for an announcement.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Lightman7
Small Boy

Post by Lightman7 »

For those new to this, the VPT no longer makes public a Billy's final show for security reasons. We are thankful that at least we get a little heads up before the day of the show, thus this announcement.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

We have had no confirmation that a Billy is leaving. Just because the VPT is allowing photos does not necessarily mean that a Billy is leaving.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
patc
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by patc »

I have it on good authority that Vicki, the House Mouse, will be coming out of retirement to perform Electricity after the Finale, hence the photos permission.

On another point, anyone going on Saturday Night should be aware that the Tube drivers are walking off the job at 9.30pm Saturday until 3.59am Sunday.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-31691324

Pat
Borrobil
Ballet Girl

Post by Borrobil »

On another point, anyone going on Saturday Night should be aware that the Tube drivers are walking off the job at 9.30pm Saturday until 3.59am Sunday.
Could be the old No73 bus for me then (Euston and KGX/StP). If the underground closes, which I doubt for this one, there's regular 'buses.
~ Paul ~

Return to “Special Shows - London”