Photos for Bradley's last night - Saturday, July 25th

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Photos for Bradley's last night - Saturday, July 25th

Post by Billy Whiz »

BRADLEY'S LAST NIGHT - SATURDAY, JULY 25th - EVENING

We have very kindly been given permission by the Victoria Palace for photographs at Bradley's last night

The rules are the same as usual and must be adhered to. They are:

NO FLASH

NO VIDEO

PHOTOGRAPHS TO BE TAKEN ONLY AFTER THE CURTAIN COMES DOWN AFTER THE CHAIR LIFT

Thanking everybody in anticipation of your usual co-operation.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Photos for Bradley's last night - Saturday, July 25th

Post by ERinVA »

Please remember that we do have a gallery and we would love to add photos of the curtain call after the chair lift from as many of you as possible.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

I have uploaded to the gallery 4 photos sent in by dancingboy from Bradley's last night on Saturday, July 25th, 2015.

Thank you for sending them in. They are much appreciated.

If you click on the thumbnail below it will take you to the full size photo in the gallery.

Image Image Image Image
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Here are some more photos from Bradley's last night on Saturday, July 25th, 2015. Click on the thumbnail to take you to the full-size image or use the tab at the top of the screen to take you to the gallery.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

"Thanks very much" for all these, Billy Whiz!!!

"Good writers define reality; bad ones merely restate it." -Edward Albee
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

So lovely to see all those great photos! Thanks, Billy Whiz. :D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.

Return to “Special Shows - London”