Photo Countdown for the London Show closure

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: Photo Countdown for the London Show closure

Post by Billy Whiz »

It’s Day 7 of the Photo Countdown and this means there is only one week to go. This photo was taken at the 5th Birthday Show on March 31st, 2010, where the audience were treated to a fantastic mash up at the end. Tom Holland performed as Billy in the actual show and he can be seen in the photo being lifted by Oliver Taylor.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

It’s Day 6 of the Photo Countdown and this is one of my all-time favourite photos. It’s of the brilliant Hogan Fulton and the equally brilliant Scarlet Embleton and was taken after Hogan’s last night on September 7th, 2008.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Westletonion
Miner

Post by Westletonion »

Thanks so much David for having put together all these amazing pictures celebrating the past eleven years. It seems bearly conceivable that there is now only one week to go.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Well it’s Day 5 of the Photo Countdown so there is obviously not long to go until the sad moment. I love this photo of the amazing Liam Mower which was taken at the end of the 5th Birthday Show on March 31st, 2010. This is Liam’s final appearance in the Photo Countdown :(

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

It’s two for the price of one today so here’s another Day 5 Countdown Photo. This photo of Layton Williams and Brad Wilson was taken outside the Victoria Palace Theatre after the 10th Birthday Show on May 12th, 2015.

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Day 4 of the Photo Countdown is now upon us and today’s Billy needs no introduction – but just in case you’ve been asleep for the past few years, it’s Elliott Hanna This photo of Elliott was taken at the end of his last show on March 7th, 2015.

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

It’s Day 3 of the Photo Countdown and it’s time for another appearance of the brilliant Corey Snide. I got this photo of Corey on June 29th, 2008, a few days before he left, so that I could use it is his Photo Countdown.

tzwicky
George

Post by tzwicky »

The good old days .........................

sigh

tzwicky
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

I finally managed to get a photo of Ruthie last night so I thought I would use it as an extra Day 3 Photo Countdown pic.

tzwicky
George

Post by tzwicky »

I thought about photo bombing Ruthie but the presence of the "Official Billy Elliot Unpaid Photographer of Merit" was enough to make me consider my stray thought.

As always, I bow.

tzwicky

Return to “Special Shows - London”