Vote for BETM for BBC 2's Olivier Audience Award

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: Vote for BETM for BBC 2's Olivier Audience Award

Post by Billy Whiz »

Yorkie wrote:Damn, We Will rock You. It's crap :x
Bugger :(
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

That is too bad! :(
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
*Lottie*
Tony

Post by *Lottie* »

I didn't realise it had such a following

Absolutely gutted for Billy :(
Charlotte

The Musical Vs The Film - " there's more depth & passion to it" - Scott Mckenzie 9.3.11
Yorkie
Miner

Post by Yorkie »

On the bright side a win might have brought new fans to the VP and made it harder to get the cheap seats :D

I get my first go in B15 next week + I'm bringing some first timers from France, Switzerland and Latvia with me. Damn I'm looking forward to that seat :lol:
MRS WILKINSON IS A RIGHT COW!
athadj
Miner

Post by athadj »

*Lottie* wrote:I didn't realise it had such a following

Absolutely gutted for Billy :(
Well, it wasn't musical theatre fans that voted it was Queen fans :x
I enjoyed the show back when I saw it but it is my opinion that none of these musicals that have music and songs already famous and popular belong in the same category with the ones that have original music, which is why when I first saw the 4 finalists I couldn't understand what WWRY or Jersey Boys was doing there. I would expect Les Mis to win but WWRY is just crazy :x :x :x
Athina

London
Liam x 1, Ollie x 4, Dean x 11, Rhys x 8, Aaron x 4, Scott x 9, Josh x 10, Ryan x 10, Adam x 6, Kaine x 7, Harris x 6, Harrison x 2
New York
Peter x 1
Barry Appleby
George

Post by Barry Appleby »

Hi
Yes all my gang were listerning in and were totally gutted. I thought Les Mis if any would beat us, I could stomach that.
CHIN !! up everyone, "BETM FOREVER"

BARRY
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

An article in The Guardian regarding the BBC's coverage of the Olivier Theatre Awards.

I think the article is spot on.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/stage/theatre ... MP=twt_iph
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

You again have a chance to vote for BETM West End for the 2012 BBC2 Audience Award:

http://www.olivierawards.com/vote/
Sam4God
Tall Boy

Post by Sam4God »

I have voted :) Hopefully they will have a chance this year! Although I suspect Wicked and Warhorse may be very popular too...
113 Shows: (July 2008 - March 2016)
23 Billys: (LaytonX1, TannerX1, OllieX2, RyanX14, ScottX1, Dean-CharlesX4, AdamX16, JoshX5, KaineX8, HarrisX8, HarrisonX10, RedmandX10, TadeX2, AliX5.5, ElliottX5, BradleyX5.5, MitchellX3, MatteoX1, Ollie JX3, NatX3, Brodie X3, Thomas X1, Euan X1)
18 Michaels: (ShaunX1, Dean-CharlesX1, JakeX1, JoeX31, ReeceX15.5, Connor KellyX17.5, Connor LawsonX2, Adam VespermanX1, ThomasX5, JackX3, ZachX7.5, Tade BiesingerX1, FreddieX5.5, ZakX5, TomiX5, ToddX3, NathanX3, BenX1, BradleyX3)
13 Debbies: (MeganX1, AnnabelleX1, FrancescaX14, Emily SmithX7, Emily WilliamsX16, MacyX18, DaynaX16, MillieX12, DemiX14.5, KyriaX4, ConnieX3.5, Beatrice X2, HollieX3)
Yorkie
Miner

Post by Yorkie »

The show starts at 18:00 UK/13:00 EST time (10 minutes from my post)

Live feed here:

http://www.olivierawards.com/

or via Radio 2:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/
MRS WILKINSON IS A RIGHT COW!

Return to “Chat about Billy Elliot the Musical - London”