New Programme

dwallen
Small Boy

New Programme

Post by dwallen »

I am coming to the show on Saturday and was wondering if a new programme has been printed for the new cast that started on Monday including Kaine?
67 wonderful shows
21 marvellous Billys
Travis, Sam, Layton, Corey, Josh, Hogan, Fox, Brad, Tom, Tanner, Ollie, Dean, Rhys, Scott, Ryan, Josh Baker, Adam, Harris and Kaine, Harrison and Tade
2 First Nights - Ollie and Dean-Charles
8 Last Nights - Layton, Hogan, Brad, Fox, Tom, Ollie, Scott and Dean.
6 Anniversaries - 4th, 5th plus the second 5th Anniversary (May 12th 2010), 6th (March 2011) 7th (May 12th 2012) 8th (May 11th 2013)
1 Gala Night - May 30th 2012 - celebrating 7th Anniversary and 3,000 show.
KeefyM
Michael

Re: New Programme

Post by KeefyM »

Hi dwallen

There isn't a new programme, but they have printed a new 6 page insert with all the new cast info including Kaine.

Cheers
Keith
:D
Dancer
Ballet Girl

Post by Dancer »

I heard that the production photos were taken during the final dress rehearsal on Monday and that the new programme should be out in a couple of weeks :D .
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

As with all other speculation, everything you were told or heard is probably going to be wrong in the end, so it's probably best to wait and see. Who knows? They might have a huge stack of current programs to sell off first (saving a few to sell as "souvenirs" through Dress Circle, etc., of course).
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
dwallen
Small Boy

Post by dwallen »

Thanks everyone for the information.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

I received an email from Mary Malone today and she has asked me to let Forum members know that the new programme will be on sale from this evening :D :D :D
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Dancer
Ballet Girl

Post by Dancer »

I bought one last night :D . They were delivered during the matinee show!
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

I have received an email from Mary Malone at the Victoria Palace and she has asked me to pass on that the new programme is now on sale.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.

Return to “Chat about Billy Elliot the Musical - London”