2800th Show

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: 2800th Show

Post by Billy Whiz »

kport wrote:One the VPT ticket site, the performance on May 30th has next to it a blue symbol - the only date so marked (it is a circle with the 'peace' symbol). Does this mean this performance is special? Tickets are still available, so it cannot be sold out.
If you look farther down the page you will see that the sign means there is excellent availability. I find this strange as there are only about 20 tickets in the Stalls, none in the Dress Circle but quite a few in the Grand Circle.

There is plenty of availability the previous night but there is no "peace" sign to notify people of this.

Regarding your question of whether this is a special performance.If you read the attached link you will see that Elton John is attending - so that is pretty special in itself :D

http://billyelliottheforum.me.uk/forum/ ... f=8&t=3654

If you can make it then get your ticket now.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by kport »

Thanks, Billy Whiz! I just snagged a ticket up in the heavens (it will be a change from my usual seat(s) amongst the 'Groundlings'!) :)

I suspect they have made that notation about 'excellent availability' to try to get a full house for the big night!
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

kport wrote:Thanks, Billy Whiz! I just snagged a ticket up in the heavens (it will be a change from my usual seat(s) amongst the 'Groundlings'!) :)

I suspect they have made that notation about 'excellent availability' to try to get a full house for the big night!
I think once it hits the papers about Elton (oops sorry - Sir Elton) attending then the last few tickets will be snatched up.

I'm amongst the "Groundlings!" in D16 :D
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.

Return to “Chat about Billy Elliot the Musical - London”