i must stop crying

harveymoon
Audience Member

i must stop crying

Post by harveymoon »

if your like me, watching the show can get very emotional. last november i found the cure....get into the front row seats . i was in the second row last time i visited victoria palace . the result being the cast members have a habit of looking down at the audiance to see their reactions.
when you have adam vesperman looking at you from 12 feet away you soon stop sniffling !
us blokes should be tuff and macho but sadly we aint. ha ha !
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: i must stop crying

Post by ERinVA »

Welcome to the forum, harveymoon. Hope you will enjoy it here. :D

There are plenty of other guys who find themselves sniffling at certain points in the show, so I would say you're in good company.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Brad
George

Post by Brad »

ERinVA wrote:Welcome to the forum, harveymoon. Hope you will enjoy it here. :D

There are plenty of other guys who find themselves sniffling at certain points in the show, so I would say you're in good company.
Yes welcome harveymoon.

Interesting point you make and you too Erinva. Over the years I reckon I have seen more blokes shed a ter in the show than gals :cry: DO my eyes decieve me or have others noticed something similar?
Cheers

Brad
rob_hanson1979
George

Post by rob_hanson1979 »

Thats true. I will admit to it myself!
Another thing about being close to the stage, I find cast members will often notice if you are singing along to Merry Christmas Maggie Thatcher, and interact with you a little more because of it.

Return to “Chat about Billy Elliot the Musical - London”