American wanting to do a London visit for BILLYthon!

Brad
George

Re: American wanting to do a London visit for BILLYthon!

Post by Brad »

Billy Whiz wrote:
I've just checked this hotel website and the rates started from £75pn for a room with shared bathroom.

I usually stay at The Belgrave House Hotel which is about a 10 minute walk from the Victoria Station. Rooms start from £30pn for a basic room. En-suite rooms are also available.

http://www.belgravehousehotel.com/
If this is the place BW and I stayed at in 2011 - then I can attest that the size of the beds is way smaller than me, and I am not a big man :lol: and I have a rather infamous picture of the bathroom size https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... =3&theater not sure if that link will actually work lol
Cheers

Brad
rob_hanson1979
George

Post by rob_hanson1979 »

Yorkie wrote: I don't worry too much wandering around by myself at night and I'm sure that 999 times out of a hundred a woman would be safe too, but there is no point risking that 1 time in a thousand.
I keep going over your math in my head... :-p
Yorkie
Miner

Post by Yorkie »

rob_hanson1979 wrote:
Yorkie wrote: I don't worry too much wandering around by myself at night and I'm sure that 999 times out of a hundred a woman would be safe too, but there is no point risking that 1 time in a thousand.
I keep going over your math in my head... :-p

lol - you know I went back to page 3 of this thread first and that leapt of the page at me. The British education system is not what it once was.
MRS WILKINSON IS A RIGHT COW!

Return to “Chat about Billy Elliot the Musical - London”