Photo Countdown for the close of the North American Tour

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: Photo Countdown for the close of the North American Tour

Post by Billy Whiz »

Well I think this photo says it all. The next to last day of the Photo Countdown for the North American Tour. Many thanks to everybody for allowing me to take this photo at the stage door last night.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

Well played Billy Whiz! See you tonight. :D
:/
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Well the fateful day has arrived and the Billy Elliot North American Tour says farewell. I wonder if we will ever see it here again? Thank you once again to Glenn Cook for the photo.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

The 1-day left photo and today's are both great! Thank you again and as always for doing this. It adds a lot of soul to the occasion!

Sean
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

Another terrific countdown, David. Many thanks to you for doing it and to Glenn Cook for contributing some great pictures.
maria
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by maria »

Thank you David for another terrific countdown!!!

It's been a wonderful and bittersweet weekend. These photos are a great tribute! Thanks for taking the time to put it all together, and for that super 1 day to go photo. And thanks to Glenn Cook for the photo contributions!
<- A new use for the Billy Bag!!!
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

And that, as they say, is a wrap, both to the tour in North America and to another wonderful countdown from Billy Whiz.

Thanks again, David. And thanks again, Glenn Cook for providing many of the photos.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Well a sad end to a wonderful run.

The Photo Countdown seems to have been popular with 820 views.

I'd also like to thank the 4 or 5 people who commented on it ;)

accessmenj
Mr Braithwaite

Post by accessmenj »

Thanks Billy Whiz for all your great work. It has been so consistently good, that we take it for granted.
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by kport »

The thing is, we ALL appreciate the countdowns!

But thank you - very much - for doing them. They are a cornerstone of this Forum!

Return to “Billy Elliot the Musical - N. Amer./Int'l Tour”