East Lansing Reviews

jdmag44
Michael

Re: East Lansing Reviews

Post by jdmag44 »

I agree with Ellen Billy is testing the level of their support. It is also good drama. I agree that the Box does not work well, however the creative team had as a priority to be faithful to,and to mirror the movie, the box is from the movie.
atreyu
George

Re: East Lansing Reviews

Post by atreyu »

cws8998 wrote:"CHASING RAINBOWS...?
I'm only catching up on a week of posts and it was great to read your review, Colin, long as it may be. The results bespeak your passion and dedication to proclaiming the excellence of BETM and your efforts are appreciated.
cws8998 wrote:This is one time, perhaps, that my hyperbole does not overwhelm me. Even at this very early stage, Drew is as good as any Billy we will ever see. He needs no seasoning. He has it all. Again, even as I write this, I'm still shaking by head in amazement trying to contain the joy he brought the audience and me this weekend. One performance, and he's a Billy I shall never forget. Unbelievable!!! Enjoy him!!!
You couldn't describe the Drew experience any better. Well, maybe just one more thing: As much as any Billy we have seen or will see, Drew is one for whom you are willing to do just about anything to see again!
cws8998 wrote:Their heart and souls become ours, and because so, we all leave the theater better for it. I wonder if that's one of the host of many good reasons so many of us return to these extended weekends of BETM as often as we do.
Ya think??? :lol:

Return to “Reviews - N. American/International Tour”