West Palm Beach Reviews

Todd
Dad

Re: West Palm Beach Reviews

Post by Todd »

kport wrote: Next: Peoria. It is over to you to keep up the Billy enthusiasm! Now there is a challenge!!
The cast is leaving the 70+ degrees of West Palm Beach and heading to Peoria, IL where the forecast calls for temperatures ranging from the 40's down into the 20's. They may need a collective pep talk to get excited about this particular change in venue !
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by kport »

Todd wrote:
kport wrote: Next: Peoria. It is over to you to keep up the Billy enthusiasm! Now there is a challenge!!
The cast is leaving the 70+ degrees of West Palm Beach and heading to Peoria, IL where the forecast calls for temperatures ranging from the 40's down into the 20's. They may need a collective pep talk to get excited about this particular change in venue !
It is only a step toward the frigid Canadian weather. One wonders how they travel around with clothes suited for summer's warmth and winter's cold?
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Lots of things that can be layered, plus plenty of space bags for packing.

Like you, I really do wonder about switching from South Florida weather to Canadian weather and vice versa. It's got to be a real challenge.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by kport »

ERinVA wrote:Lots of things that can be layered, plus plenty of space bags for packing.

Like you, I really do wonder about switching from South Florida weather to Canadian weather and vice versa. It's got to be a real challenge.
I can only speak from personal experience, but leaving warm Florida with fresh, outdoor living + several hours in an aluminum tube at 35000 ft + very cold weather and overheated rooms at the destination = a good chance of catching a cold!
mikey2573
Tall Boy

Post by mikey2573 »

I thought this thread was for reviews??
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by kport »

mikey2573 wrote:I thought this thread was for reviews??
I reviewed four perfomances, plus one pre-performance talk!

Return to “Reviews - N. American/International Tour”