How to get Tickets

ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: How to get Tickets

Post by ERinVA »

And by the way, the number Rich B mentioned is the one the theatre gives out to the agencies.
I have never heard that before! I have been using this number for several years, and no one who has answered the phone has ever indicated that it was anything but a regular Box Office number. Perhaps when they pick up the phone, it doesn't show them the number of the line on which the call is coming in, I don't know. But I have never had the impression that it makes any difference to them what line the call is on.

There is a number given on the VP website, I think. But the problem with that one is that it rolls you over to See Tickets if there isn't an available Box Office line that isn't busy. You may have to wait for a bit with this other number that Rich B gave, but it will not roll you over to See.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
johnnyc
Mr Braithwaite

Post by johnnyc »

ERinVA wrote:
And by the way, the number Rich B mentioned is the one the theatre gives out to the agencies.
I have never heard that before! I have been using this number for several years, and no one who has answered the phone has ever indicated that it was anything but a regular Box Office number.
I'm only reporting what a lady at the box office told me when I asked how many different numbers they had. She didn't mention that one so I asked about it. And no, they don't say anything if regular customers use that number.
burtond
Michael

Post by burtond »

Anyoone know how to get discounted tickets (decent seats though)??? :D
An ex-Regular and someone who was Passionate about the show but who has now found the rest of the WEST END.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

burtond wrote:Anyoone know how to get discounted tickets (decent seats though)??? :D
If you are coming as a family then there is this option.

http://www.billyelliotthemusical.com/ti ... milies.php

The other option is to sit in B row stalls where the seats are £25 Monday to Thursday and £27.50 on Friday and Saturday. You can't get much cheaper than that now can you?
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
pinknick103
Tony

Post by pinknick103 »

Quick question re tickets ???
Im looking through my bank statement - trying to figure out if the VPT have charged me for a show I havnt seen. Extremely difficult to work out - dates all over the place !!!!! Ive been charged £61 yesterday. Last time I think I paid £61 was for a show I saw on 1st Feb. Has anyone else had this problem ??? Being charged 6 weeks after the show doesnt seem right ???
Dean x1, Leon x1, Trent x1, Josh x12, Layton x10, Corey x5, Fox x10, Tom x15, Brad x5,Ollie x7,Tanner x2, Dean CC x 9, Aaron x 2, Rhys x3, Scott x5, Ryan x10, Adam x2, Kaine x5, Harris x3, Harrison x12, Redmond x3, Ali x1
Muppet
Michael

Post by Muppet »

They double charged me once. So it's worth looking into to be sure.
NoDayButToday
Tall Boy

Post by NoDayButToday »

i've been charged about 6 weeks after as well before, its a bit annoying but most of the time the money comes out straight away.
Layton x1 Brad x1 Ollie x2 Fox x1 Tom x1(5th bday show) Dean CC x1

:)
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Yes I've had the same problem with taking money late but they have never charged me double.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
ImpossiblePrincess
Audience Member

Post by ImpossiblePrincess »

Billy Whiz wrote:The other option is to sit in B row stalls where the seats are £25 Monday to Thursday and £27.50 on Friday and Saturday. You can't get much cheaper than that now can you?
LOVE these seats. I've sat in row B each time I've seen the show. :D
NIKKIE-NIKKIE
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by NIKKIE-NIKKIE »

I copied this from the ticket thread:-

Even better news:-

From Monday 21st December 2009 (to Saturday 18th December 2010):

Stalls A, B, C(1-9 & 22-30), D(1-7 & 24-30), E(1-4 & 29-32) plus Dress side Alcoves plus back row in the Grand Circle will be £19.50 Monday to Thursday (A1-10 Dress Circle side Alcoves remain as day seats)

Stalls F, G, H & J sides will be £37.50 each and top price remains £60

For Friday & Saturday performances:

Top price becomes £65, Stalls A & B (plus Dress side Alcoves) are £27.50 (usual day seat allocation), Stalls C to J sides are £49.50 but the back row of the Grand Circle stays at £19.50 for weekend performances.

Premium weeks (Christmas / New Year / 1/2 term weeks) - weekend prices apply throughout the theatre.

Stalls A1-10 & the Dress Circle Side Alcoves remain as Day Seats.

Don't forget you can book online direct with the victoriapalacetheatre.co.uk which is safe, secure and also booking direct rather than an external ticket agent (and cheaper that way too!)
Take life with a pinch of salt.....a slice of lime, and a shot of tequila.

Return to “Ticketing, Theatre, and Visitor information - London”