How to get Tickets

sleepylins
Ballet Girl

Re: How to get Tickets

Post by sleepylins »

I have phoned the box office this evening and didnt know what to do.It now goes through ticketmaster, rather than direct to box office, so can anyone advise me on how to go for row B, as usual.I didnt know whether to hold or go through to the theatre(which it said was for enquirys of tickets already booked.)so i hung up. :(
Billy:-
Coreyx5, Samx1, Josh.Fx8, Trentx5, Laytonx7, Hoganx2, Fox x10, Tomx10, Tannerx6, Bradx5,Olliex6,Deanx5,Rhysx4,Aaronx2,Scottx2,Josh.Bx0,Ryanx1, Adamx0
Michael:-
Laytonx1, Shaunx14 1/5, Jontyx10 4/5, Danielx4, Lewisx9, Deanx4, Georgex5 , Jakex10, Connor.Dx3,Connor.Kx12, Joex3,Reecex2,Connor.Lx1
Debbie:-
Leighx1, Leycix6, Amyx7, Scarlettx15, Meganx6, Aliciax6, Annabellex6, Fleurx11,Francescax12,Emily.Sx8, Emily.Wx1
79 WONDERFUL SHOWS
pinknick103
Tony

Post by pinknick103 »

Same thing happened to me last week Lindsey - I think it goes through to ticketmaster when they are recieveing a high volume of calls, or indeed its after 7pm (I think). I phoned VPT today (2pm) and got through to the box office no probs xxx
Dean x1, Leon x1, Trent x1, Josh x12, Layton x10, Corey x5, Fox x10, Tom x15, Brad x5,Ollie x7,Tanner x2, Dean CC x 9, Aaron x 2, Rhys x3, Scott x5, Ryan x10, Adam x2, Kaine x5, Harris x3, Harrison x12, Redmond x3, Ali x1
sleepylins
Ballet Girl

Post by sleepylins »

Thanks Nic i will try in the morning.
Billy:-
Coreyx5, Samx1, Josh.Fx8, Trentx5, Laytonx7, Hoganx2, Fox x10, Tomx10, Tannerx6, Bradx5,Olliex6,Deanx5,Rhysx4,Aaronx2,Scottx2,Josh.Bx0,Ryanx1, Adamx0
Michael:-
Laytonx1, Shaunx14 1/5, Jontyx10 4/5, Danielx4, Lewisx9, Deanx4, Georgex5 , Jakex10, Connor.Dx3,Connor.Kx12, Joex3,Reecex2,Connor.Lx1
Debbie:-
Leighx1, Leycix6, Amyx7, Scarlettx15, Meganx6, Aliciax6, Annabellex6, Fleurx11,Francescax12,Emily.Sx8, Emily.Wx1
79 WONDERFUL SHOWS
Musical Fanatic
Ballet Girl

Post by Musical Fanatic »

For anyone who can get to Leicester Square on Aug 10th. TKTS is offering first 30 people free tickets to their choice of show :D :D :D. Billy Elliot anyone.
http://links.mail.officiallondontheatre ... &mt=1&rt=0
Bre*st Cancer awareness. My
Mom is now a ! year survivor
Born to Boogie
Tall Boy

Post by Born to Boogie »

Might have been posted elsewhere and I've missed it - but the VP online booking facility now includes row B tickets and others in the same price range for future dates. It is now possible to see what's available (some excellent row B seats for the rest of the booking period) and book these online.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Thanks for that information. Good to know about the row B seats being available on there.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
athadj
Miner

Post by athadj »

Finally, decent seats at the VP site!!! That's fantastic news, thanks!
I actually managed to book my very first B15 seat online!!!!
:D :D :D
Athina

London
Liam x 1, Ollie x 4, Dean x 11, Rhys x 8, Aaron x 4, Scott x 9, Josh x 10, Ryan x 10, Adam x 6, Kaine x 7, Harris x 6, Harrison x 2
New York
Peter x 1
tankntonic
Ballet Girl

Post by tankntonic »

I am planning a trip to London in early September and I am getting ready to buy my tickets. On the VPT web site they ask for a promotional code. Does anyone know where I might find one ? I was able to find one for the Toronto show on the forums, but no luck for London.
Thanks
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Here's the newest way to buy tickets.

http://your-story.org/latest-android-ap ... er-308540/
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Darth_Revan
Ballet Girl

Post by Darth_Revan »

On Saturday I bought the ticket for Elliott and Zach's final show in such a hurry on my tablet, that I did not realize that I bought ticket to the dress circle instead of the stalls until I received the email confirmation.

I tried to call the VPT's box office but their phone number was not available (or I was calling the wrong number)

I wasn't happy, but there was nothing to do until I arrived in the theater. I was planning to tell them the whole story, that I learned about the leaving show in the morning, I was such a hurry to catch a plane to London, and I had to buy the ticket on my tablet (the seat selection does not work there), but it was not necessary as the lady in the box office was very nice and helpful: I did not like her first suggestion on the stalls (it was one of the back rows), so she made a phone call and then she exchanged my ticket for a great one on the stalls.
---
István

Return to “Ticketing, Theatre, and Visitor information - London”