Ticket available for April 7th - 7.30pm

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Ticket available for April 7th - 7.30pm

Post by Billy Whiz »

I have a ticket for sale for Thursday, April 7th, 7.30pm performance. B4 stalls - £30. PM me if interested.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: Ticket available for April 7th - 7.30pm

Post by Billy Whiz »

Now sold.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Ticket available for April 7th - 7.30pm

Post by ERinVA »

That went fast!
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.

Return to “Ticketing, Theatre, and Visitor information - London”