Sunu Lim - Billy

porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sunu Lim - Billy

Post by porschesrule »

Sunu Lim, the youngest of the four Billys at age 11, brings strong ballet credentials to the show. Sunu attends In-Hyun Elementary school at NakSeongDae in Seoul and is in the 5th grade. He started ballet at the age of five. Sunu is being touted as a young star who will figure very prominently in the future of Korean ballet.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: Sunu Lim - Billy

Post by Billy Whiz »

Happy Birthday. I will never see you perform but I hear great things about you :D

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

Happy Birthday, Sunu!!

Enjoy your day.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Here's Sunu having a great time on public transport! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJTLsyH6qbM
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

That's terrific! Congratulations to Sunu Lim! :D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

Congratulations, Sunu!!

Well deserved! Hopefully there'll be some video of the performances soon.
cglaid
Small Boy

Post by cglaid »

Sunu makes an appearance in the new documentary "First Position" which is currently playing in select theaters. I caught him twice, once being silly and performing pirouettes directly to the camera and then again winning the gold medal at the YAGP competition. They even announce his name. Was fun seeing him. All dance fans should see the documentary. It's fantastic. Sunu was an added bonus.
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

cglaid wrote:Sunu makes an appearance in the new documentary "First Position" which is currently playing in select theaters. I caught him twice, once being silly and performing pirouettes directly to the camera and then again winning the gold medal at the YAGP competition. They even announce his name. Was fun seeing him. All dance fans should see the documentary. It's fantastic. Sunu was an added bonus.
He participated in YAGP this year? Or last? I was at this year's to route for Broadway/American Tour Billy, Giuseppe Bausilio.

Sean
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

angelenroute wrote:
cglaid wrote:Sunu makes an appearance in the new documentary "First Position" which is currently playing in select theaters. I caught him twice, once being silly and performing pirouettes directly to the camera and then again winning the gold medal at the YAGP competition. They even announce his name. Was fun seeing him. All dance fans should see the documentary. It's fantastic. Sunu was an added bonus.
He participated in YAGP this year? Or last? I was at this year's to route for Broadway/American Tour Billy, Giuseppe Bausilio.

Sean
Never mind, saw the First Position thread now and have my answer, not this year. =)

Return to “Cast - Korea Original Production (2010/11)”