Mason Roberts: Posh Dad/Scab/Ensemble - Ogunquit

kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Mason Roberts: Posh Dad/Scab/Ensemble - Ogunquit

Post by kport »

MASON ROBERTS (Posh Dad/Scab/Ensemble) Broadway credits include: Victor Victoria with Julie Andrews, Liza Minnelli and Raquel Welch and the Tony Award winning revival of She Loves Me. First National Tour credits include: Billy Elliot and The Drowsy Chaperone. Other New York credits include: Bob Cratchit in The Radio City Christmas Spectacular and 110 in the Shade with The New York City Opera. TV credits include: “Law and Order: CI”. He is thrilled to be making his debut at the beautiful Ogunquit Playhouse. Endless love and thanks to Mom, Manuel, Moe, and everyone at Dulcina Eisen & Associates.
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Mason Roberts: Posh Dad/Scab/Ensemble - Ogunquit

Post by kport »

Mason plays Posh Dad with just the right amount of annoying 'Upper Class Twit' braying...........believe me, this type exists in the UK, especially in the Home Counties around London - and in Westminster.

The FT (Financial Times) is printed in the US - on the very easily identified pink newsprint that sets it apart as the paper of the Braying Class (I guess it matches the pink ties of the Henley crowd). It looks as though the paper he is carrying is a tabloid like the Daily Mail - hardly the sort of rag Posh Dad would be caught carrying. The prop department should sort this - while sorting out the can of green beans that we are told are baked beans!

After all, we do spot these things!
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Mason Roberts: Posh Dad/Scab/Ensemble - Ogunquit

Post by CJ-Rochester »

I didn't recognize the name, but as soon as I saw him on stage I recognized Mason as the Scab/Posh Dad from Toronto. Another familiar face in this production. :)
:/

Return to “Cast Members - Past Regional Productions”