Billy Elliot 2019/2020 meet the rest of the cast

andrewcraig
Tony

Re: Billy Elliot 2019/2020 meet the rest of the cast

Post by andrewcraig »

Several months ago I posted a detailed post of the Australian 2019 Billys . I cannot find that now.
Can someone explain where it has gone?
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

andrewcraig wrote:Several months ago I posted a detailed post of the Australian 2019 Billys . I cannot find that now.
Can someone explain where it has gone?
It's here, andrewcraig: http://www.billyelliottheforum.me.uk/fo ... 3&start=30

Apparently you posted that info in the general Australian Chat thread before the sub forum for Australian cast thread was added.
andrewcraig
Tony

Post by andrewcraig »

Very strange that this was not picked up by moderators. I have been threatened with suspension , and it did happen recently, for trying to post to a thread that was no longer active.
I am not computer active and could not get a way to post.
New professional season that is likely to run full time for 2 years or more, and ignored?
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Please go to the Board Index page of the forum and scroll all the way to the bottom of the page. There you will find the section for Australia. The first topic in that section is an announcement about the new Australia Tour 2019/2020 subsection. It was posted to make readers aware that a new subsection for the tour has been added. Because the announcement topic is just that--an announcement--it is locked.

Below the announcement, at the very bottom of the Australia section, you will find the subsection for the 2019/2020 Tour.

Both your post above and this reply are actually located in the cast section of the larger section for posts about the tour.

The organization of this forum is very hierarchical because, as I have explained before, that is how the software works.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Billy Elliot 2019/2020 Kelly Abbey

Post by kport »

andrewcraig wrote:KELLEY ABBEY - Mrs Wilkinson in Billy Elliot Australia Tour 2019/20
Kelley is one of Australia’s most accomplished performers, an internationally renowned choreographer and an award winning creative director for stage & screen.
Kelley began her career in musical theatre and is renowned for her portrayals of Charity in Sweet Charity, Rizzo in Grease the Arena Spectacular and Carmen in Fame the Musical. Kelley has won Greenroom, Mo, Variety Heart and Helpmann awards for her performances.
Unfortunately, Kelley Abbey has left the show, and is replaced by Lisa Sontag:

https://artsreview.com.au/billy-elliot- ... ng-update/

Return to “Cast - 2019/20 Tour”