2nd anniversary

CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

2nd anniversary

Post by CJ-Rochester »

The second anniversary of BETM opening on Broadway is just two months away (November 13th). It seems unlikely the company will do much, if anything, to publicly recognize this. Still I was wondering if any fans were planning to be there for the special date, as many were last year?
:/
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: 2nd anniversary

Post by ERinVA »

I don't. :( Don't think I will be back in NY until after the New Year.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

HAPPY SECOND BIRTHDAY to BETM Broadway! Although I doubt there will be "owt goin' on," we shall mark it here and hope that there will be many more anniversaries to celebrate. :D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

Happy 2nd Anniversary!
We heard from a cast member this week that there was no public celebration planned, but the cast was going to do something on their own this weekend.
:/
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

CJ-Rochester wrote:We heard from a cast member this week that there was no public celebration planned
That seems about right for the New York management :evil: :evil: :evil:
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
johnnyc
Mr Braithwaite

Post by johnnyc »

Billy Whiz wrote:
CJ-Rochester wrote:We heard from a cast member this week that there was no public celebration planned
That seems about right for the New York management :evil: :evil: :evil:
Now, now,....I don't recall anything special taking place for the London 2nd anniversary either.
athadj
Miner

Post by athadj »

Happy 2nd anniversary to the Broadway production!!!! May there be many many many more in the future!
And I'm so excited to say that I'll finally be able to see the NY show on my first ever Big Apple trip in January!!!!!
Athina

London
Liam x 1, Ollie x 4, Dean x 11, Rhys x 8, Aaron x 4, Scott x 9, Josh x 10, Ryan x 10, Adam x 6, Kaine x 7, Harris x 6, Harrison x 2
New York
Peter x 1
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

Here's the answer to how the company will celebrate the 2nd Anniversary on Broadway:

http://broadwayworld.com/article/BILLY_ ... 6_20101113

Return to “Special Shows - Broadway”