Orlando Reviews

angelenroute
Billy

Re: Orlando Reviews

Post by angelenroute »

cainmac wrote:I just completed my first (almost) Billy-thon. I was able to bring lots of friends and family to Saturday’s matinee and was back for both performances on Sunday.
Thank you for the review and sharing all of your thoughts! So happy to hear that you were able to introduce the show to so many friends and family too! I really hope I can find a way to do the same for one of the Northeast stops!
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

tankntonic wrote:At the beginning of BTB, JP said something to Leah under his breath which cracked her up and she was smiling the whole bit, he is brilliant in this , his rope skipping is awesome, he never missed a beat with several crossovers and perfect tapping. Ended with a spectacular flip off the piano.
Thanks tank! This was fun to read, especially about JP. He seems to have a really funny off-stage camaraderie with the cast, so whatever it was, it's so cool to see he can be so comfortable on stage that he'd joke around like that. =)

"Good writers define reality; bad ones merely restate it." -Edward Albee
dongringo
Debbie

Post by dongringo »

angelenroute wrote:
kport wrote:I'm saddened to hear about the walkouts but I can't help but feel invigorated by the fact that so many people would have seen people like that leave and felt all the stronger about "our" wonderful show. Most importantly, they are the vast, tiny, insignificant minority, and the morality and substance of Billy Elliot The Musical are much bigger than them.
Most importantly, the show already got their money. ;) 8-)
.......__o
.......\ <,
....( )/ ( )

Return to “Reviews - N. American/International Tour”