Nick Evans

Remi
Small Boy

Re: Nick Evans

Post by Remi »

Nick Evans explaining his role of Resident Director in the We Are Billy Elliot series :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtyLOhFrSAM

Very interesting !
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Nick Evans

Post by Billy Whiz »

I had a conversation with Nick Evans outside the Victoria Palace the other night. He told me that he will be leaving Billy Elliot on June 11th and he has given me permission to post this on the Forum.

He told me that he felt it was time to move on and he has a small theatre company that he is organising.

Nick has always been very approachable and had time for all Forum members. I am sure that you will join me in wishing him the best for his future endeavours.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Born to Boogie
Tall Boy

Post by Born to Boogie »

Nick has also been an excellent ambassador for the show through the Billy Youth Theatre scheme. It is particularly great to see him on stage so warmly and professionally introducing some of the Regional Showcases, having clearly valued having spent time with the young performers.
Brad
George

Post by Brad »

Den wrote:I am very sorry to see that Nick is leaving and indeed I wish him every success in the future.

I shall miss his speeches on first and last nights and special occasions.He was great.

Den
I witnessed Nick's pre-show announcement at the 6th Anniversary show. Poor guy was so full of nerves with his legs trembling constantly. Used to have the same problemmyslef when speaking to groups of people.

So many people speak so highly of Nick but it is good to know he is persuing interests for himself.

Good Luck Nick.
Cheers

Brad
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

It doesn't specify "where" they are, but a BETM reunion of sorts apparently took place recently as this picture on Dean-Charles Chapman's Instagram would indicate. Pictured are former Billys Ollie Gardner, Dean and Fox Jackson-Keen with former resident director Nick Evans.

http://instagram.com/p/nsXHgZkbBB/
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by kport »

It appears to have been at Nick's 40th birthday party. There are several other photos of the event on his Instagram. The location looks the same:

http://instagram.com/p/nsIA9xHocK/

Return to “Chat about Billy Elliot the Musical - London”