Columbus, OH

CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Columbus, OH

Post by CJ-Rochester »

Colin, thanks for making that call. I sent in a question yesterday to the website where the cancellation was first noticed (http://events.nbc4i.com), but so far have not heard from them. I meant to follow up by calling the theater, which you have now taken care of. Several of us can breathe easier now. :D
--Chris
:/
LiamM
Technical Advisor
Technical Advisor

Post by LiamM »

I have tickets for Friday evening and will be around for most of the weekend. I'll get additional tickets based on who is on and who I need to see. PM if you'll be there and would like to meet up!
BEtourfan
Tony

Post by BEtourfan »

Here's a very nice article about the show in anticipation of its arrival in Columbus.
http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories ... dance.html
BEtourfan
Tony

Post by BEtourfan »

Here's another nice article from the Columbus Dispatch, this one profiling Leah Hocking. By the way, it seems there's been more commentary from Justin Martin in recent articles.
http://www.dispatch.com/content/blogs/t ... lliot.html
LiamM
Technical Advisor
Technical Advisor

Post by LiamM »

From the article:
Hocking’s daughter Mabel accompanies Hocking on the road, studies subjects with the same tutors as the child actors in the show and has been training to some day join the company as one of Mrs. Wilkinson’s ballet girls.
It would be really neat if someday Debbie was played by the real-life daughter of the actor playing Mrs. Wilkinson!
inspired
Tall Boy

Post by inspired »

I have tickets for three shows - Sat matinee and evening, and Sun matinee. LiamM told me that you and Chris will be there this weekend. Colin, are you still planning on being in Columbus this weekend? I think we're planning on trying to meet for lunch Saturday. Liam, I've got an email out to my friend about area restaurants.

Mark
28 shows, 17 Billys, 11 cities
lindsayxxbe
Audience Member

Post by lindsayxxbe »

I'll be at both Saturday shows! I love having Billy in my hometown.
cws8998
Ballet Girl

Post by cws8998 »

Hi, Mark,

You bet...I'm booked in for four shows myself. Five hour drive Friday from Northern Indiana, Indiana and can't wait. Will await any plans you pros might cook up for getting together. Staying at the DoubleTree Guest Suites (just a couple blocks away)...seats pretty much up front; Fri-Row C-118; SM-Row F-Seat 1; SE-Row D-114; SM-Row A-110.

Every one travel safely.

Colin

Return to “Billy Elliot the Musical - N. Amer./Int'l Tour”