Lee Hall

ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Lee Hall's Cooking With Elvis in Glasgow July 10-25

Post by ERinVA »

If you live near Glasgow, here's your chance to see some very early, and apparently very funny, work by Lee Hall.
http://www.theherald.co.uk/features/fea ... y_true.php
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Mike Newman
Tall Boy

Re: Comment by Lee Hall

Post by Mike Newman »

:o :| :| Not by Lee Hall, but some more cheap and puerile comment to nash your teeth over ! From a review of " Forbidden Broadway " - brain child of Gerard Alessandrini by Tim Walker :- He has boring, tired old Billy Elliot in his sights, only in his wonderfully cruel skit , the wannabe dancer tells the judging panel at the ballet school that his name is actually " silly idiot ", and there is Sir Elton John - the man who composed the music - standing beside him, saying that he wants to put a little of himself in all the actors who appear as 'Billy ' across the globe. Although perhaps if one sees this show this sketch might, just might , come over as amusing. Otherwise let's all go and boo this particular sketch !!
Muppet
Michael

Re: Comment by Lee Hall

Post by Muppet »

sleepylins wrote:
Its the same situations as someone saying a certain billy is better than the other one, but at the end of the day they all have their own different strengths and people look for different things in their billys and shows, which means it is their preference not that, that billy is better or worse than another.
All the shows are part of the same show and we all enjoy it for our own different reasons, so lets just enjoy the show.
Generally speaking, I agree with you!

However, although I do think ALL the Billy's are VERY good, I have to say SOME are OUTSTANDINGLY GOOD!
....and my opinion of who I think they are, I shouldn't really mention on the forum, even though I am a bit naughty sometimes and drop a hint or two! LOL :|
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Lee Hall profiled on the South Bank Show October 18th

Post by Billy Whiz »

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
patc
Mrs Wilkinson

Re: Lee Hall profiled on the South Bank Show October 18th

Post by patc »

REMINDER

Lee Hall tonight 22.15 ITV 1.

Pat
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

shadowchaser wrote:Anyone record it????
Yes - but it will be a big file.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Muppet
Michael

Post by Muppet »

It was great to see lots of video clips of Colin as Billy!! :D :D :D
Westletonion
Miner

Post by Westletonion »

Yes, there is no doubt that Colin has become immortalised! In all the 'We are Billy Elliot' videos too.
Muppet
Michael

Post by Muppet »

Westletonion wrote:Yes, there is no doubt that Colin has become immortalised! In all the 'We are Billy Elliot' videos too.
...and deservedly so!...not that I'm in any way biased! ;)
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

The video of The South Bank Show is now in the gallery.

http://www.billyelliottheforum.me.uk/ga ... ?&pos=-397

Return to “Original Creative Team - London”