Closing????

BEtourfan
Tony

Re: Closing????

Post by BEtourfan »

kport wrote:how will we be able to say 'thanks....good luck....hope to see you again'?
One way might be posting expressions of "thanks" and "good luck" on the official Billy Elliot Facebook page. I'm sure they'd appreciate the nice thoughts.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Here's a thread for us to post our "Thank You" messages:

http://www.billyelliottheforum.me.uk/fo ... =88&t=2992
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

kport wrote:Beginning tomorrow night (provided the Billy rotation stays as it is) each Billy - Daniel, Lex, Kyland, JP and Ethan - will perform their last known performance on the U.S. tour, and perhaps forever.
Wow, that snuck up on me. =( I had in my head that they had a few more weeks. :(

Sean

"Good writers define reality; bad ones merely restate it." -Edward Albee
mxmx
Small Boy

Post by mxmx »

Pardon me if this was already posted (it may be in the Toronto threads), but I just now came across it and found it to be the first item to sensibly consolidate everything that's happening right now:

http://www.theskykid.com/news-random/to ... an-update/
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

mxmx wrote:Pardon me if this was already posted (it may be in the Toronto threads), but I just now came across it and found it to be the first item to sensibly consolidate everything that's happening right now:

You know that it's been posted in the Toronto thread as you posted it there ;)
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

I posted this yesterday in the Tour Tracking thread, but am also placing it here as it occurred to me that people may not be going to the tracking thread now that there are no new shows being recorded (at least temporarily ;) )

As the Tour enters this hiatus, here are some numbers you might be interested in:

First Show on Tour: October 30, 2010 in Durham, NC (First of 4 previews) - Giuseppe was Billy
Official Opening Night: November 3, 2010 - Giuseppe was Billy

Last Show of Tour to date: August 21, 2011 in San Francisco, CA - Lex was Billy

Total Performances of the Tour to date: 309 (including 4 previews)

Number of Tour Performances by the Billys:

Lex = 73.5
Giuseppe = 64.5
Daniel = 64
Kylend = 54.5
Michael = 18.5
Ethan = 18
J.P. = 16
Site Moderator

Post by kport »

porschesrule wrote:I posted this yesterday in the Tour Tracking thread, but am also placing it here as it occurred to me that people may not be going to the tracking thread now that there are no new shows being recorded (at least temporarily ;) )

As the Tour enters this hiatus, here are some numbers you might be interested in:

First Show on Tour: October 30, 2010 in Durham, NC (First of 4 previews) - Giuseppe was Billy
Official Opening Night: November 3, 2010 - Giuseppe was Billy

Last Show of Tour to date: August 21, 2011 in San Francisco, CA - Lex was Billy

Total Performances of the Tour to date: 309 (including 4 previews)

Number of Tour Performances by the Billys:

Lex = 73.5
Giuseppe = 64.5
Daniel = 64
Kylend = 54.5
Michael = 18.5
Ethan = 18
J.P. = 16
Thanks for this! I hadn't realized what a trouper Lex has been. I think I remember that Daniel and Kylend both had some weeks off (due to injury). Lex seems to have been really committed and consistent (as has Giuseppe over three different venues).
mxmx
Small Boy

Post by mxmx »

Billy Whiz wrote:
mxmx wrote:Pardon me if this was already posted (it may be in the Toronto threads), but I just now came across it and found it to be the first item to sensibly consolidate everything that's happening right now:

Seemed appropriate since Toronto people might not look at the Tour thread and the point is to share information and spark discussion. Fans need to know what's going on and speak up. There are foreboding signs now with regard to the Broadway run as well.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

mxmx wrote:
Billy Whiz wrote:

Seemed appropriate since Toronto people might not look at the Tour thread and the point is to share information and spark discussion. Fans need to know what's going on and speak up.
I agree which is why I put a "wink" at the end.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
dongringo
Debbie

Post by dongringo »

mxmx wrote:
Billy Whiz wrote:
mxmx wrote:There are foreboding signs now with regard to the Broadway run as well.
Excuse me? What about the Broadway run?
.......__o
.......\ <,
....( )/ ( )

Return to “International Tour Archive”