Sao Paulo, Brazil

Lightman7
Small Boy

Re: Sao Paulo, Brazil

Post by Lightman7 »

Can any of you local Sao Paulo fans tell me where the stage door is (I've never been there, but will be landing Saturday morning for the final four shows)?
rob_hanson1979
George

Post by rob_hanson1979 »

Lightman7 wrote:Can any of you local Sao Paulo fans tell me where the stage door is (I've never been there, but will be landing Saturday morning for the final four shows)?
jealous!
louisv
Audience Member

Post by louisv »

joninfinity wrote: Glad to see we have another Billy Elliot enthusiast. Three shows for you, that's fantastic. :D
Thanks! I actually saw the show four times already (twice with Ty), plus one time on Broadway. And I'll be there tonight and I also have tickets for Sunday night. I can't get enough of it!
louisv
Audience Member

Post by louisv »

Lightman7 wrote:Can any of you local Sao Paulo fans tell me where the stage door is (I've never been there, but will be landing Saturday morning for the final four shows)?
Since the show ends really late, I usually leave Credicard Hall in a hurry to get a cab, so I don't know about the stage door. I'm going to see the show tonight and I'll try to find out about it. I also have tickets for the closing night, maybe we'll bump into each other
lucas_epm
Audience Member

Post by lucas_epm »

I never went to the stage door in Credicard Hall... Sorry I can't help you with that... But... WELCOME TO SÃO PAULO!!!
If you need any other tip or suggestion, do ask it here!! I'll be glad to help - and so I think about the other locals in this forum! :D

obs.: during the intermission, I saw some members of the US staff (wearing the badge of BETM) walking in the hall. You could ask them about the stage door...
BEtourfan
Tony

Post by BEtourfan »

jdmag44
Michael

Post by jdmag44 »

Ditto
"Yep, you're one of us alright... :D Only a true Billy fanatic would make it a 'Billython' and catch so many shows like that. Wish I was there for that as well..."

Long live the Billy fanatics all over the world!!!!!!
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

Ashley Hodges, BETMUS's Physical Therapist, posted this short video clip on her Instagram, which shows the Billys (and Drew's older brother Grant) playing a game of freeze tag during the Tour's final cardio class :(

http://instagram.com/p/dCkiJtAKpD/
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

I see the other boy, but I don't see anything in her post that identifies him as Drew's older brother. 8-)
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

ERinVA wrote:I see the other boy, but I don't see anything in her post that identifies him as Drew's older brother.
For purposes of identification of "the other boy" for those who may not know him, his name is Grant Minard and he's Drew's brother. Here's a link to Grant's Twitter, which contains a picture of Grant and Drew backstage with a member of the Lion King which a party from BETM went to see last night:

https://twitter.com/GrantalopeX

Return to “Billy Elliot the Musical - N. Amer./Int'l Tour”