Today I'm Mostly Listening To

KeefyM
Michael

Re: Today I'm Mostly Listening To

Post by KeefyM »

The original Born to Boogie on the soundtrack!.
Meagan312
Ballet Girl

Post by Meagan312 »

Hahaha that reminds me, the Original Soundtrack is basically on repeat, 24/7, on my ipod, the CD, and sometimes annoyingly in my head.
Aus
22.03.09 - Michael.Joel.Isabelle
14.06.09- Josh D.Landen.Nina
UK
2.10.09 - Brad.Connor D.Francesca

It's like that there's a music playing in your ear, and I'm listening and I'm listening, and then I dissapear
Alex
Ballet Girl

Post by Alex »

I've discovered Spotify! Had it installed on my laptop for ages, and never really used it properly. But now they've introduced the 'favourite' function (swear that wasn't there last time I looked), I'm loving it. Wondering if it's worth paying the tenner a month for the premium version - any opinions out there? The ads really ARE starting to get on my nerves - I have to bring it up every time a song ends and select another one quickly before it has time to force an advert onto me. :? Seems to be working thus far.
"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it."

Pratchett.
StevenKing
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by StevenKing »

Erik's theme from Chariots of Fire...I still have the single lp of the main theme with this being the B side. This song so affected me as a 16 yo that I have a VIVID memory of calling up the radio station(KDES...yep remember the station) asking them to play this since they only played the main theme, alas they didnt have it they said. I think THIS got me hooked on songs that build and build then go BALLISTIC in pure unadulturated glory to the divine(religious or not). If there is a higher being songs like this gets me closer. And if you've seen the movie then you know the song litterally is just this, Erik Lindel running for God. I'm not religious but stuff like this makes me wonder...that good.

Steven
*Lottie*
Tony

Post by *Lottie* »

glee vol.3 :)
Charlotte

The Musical Vs The Film - " there's more depth & passion to it" - Scott Mckenzie 9.3.11
tjacks55
Audience Member

Post by tjacks55 »

be inspired_* wrote:Halo-Beyonce

Oh Nostalgia! BABY I CAN SEE YOUR HALO YOU kno you're my saving grace You're everything I need and more Its written all over your face baby I can see your halo I hope it won't fade away....

Right now I listen to corinne bailey rae and sade....<3
dongringo
Debbie

Post by dongringo »

Sigur Ros - ( )

I find the depressing musical content conducive to my depressing life. Greatest Icelandic band ever in my opinion. Seen them several times in concert. Superb.
.......__o
.......\ <,
....( )/ ( )
dongringo
Debbie

Post by dongringo »

Dream Theater - A Dramatic Turn of Events
.......__o
.......\ <,
....( )/ ( )

Return to “Non-BETM Archive”