Kylend Hetherington--Billy: US Tour

CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Kylend Hetherington--Tall Boy

Post by CJ-Rochester »

Kylend is Michael at today's performance. It looks like he will get a few weeks to be Michael until David arrives. Hopefully someone will get a chance to see him and post a review.
:/
Musical Fanatic
Ballet Girl

Post by Musical Fanatic »

CJ-Rochester wrote:Kylend is Michael at today's performance. It looks like he will get a few weeks to be Michael until David arrives. Hopefully someone will get a chance to see him and post a review.
If you can see Kylend as Michael soon :!: :!: . In talking to several cast members while on a back stage tour with others. Kylend was being named as the first Billy for the national tour. :D :D :D
Bre*st Cancer awareness. My
Mom is now a ! year survivor
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

It sounds like by the time I get to NY in late June, David will be back and Kylend will have left. I guess my next hope to see Kylend will be to chase the tour around the country and catch him as Billy.
:/
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

I hope to catch him in Durham. :D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Todd
Dad

Post by Todd »

CJ-Rochester wrote:It sounds like by the time I get to NY in late June, David will be back and Kylend will have left. I guess my next hope to see Kylend will be to chase the tour around the country and catch him as Billy.
Just a guess, but he could still be in the Broadway show for awhile playing the tall boy while he's in Billy training.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

According to this article, which by the way misspells Kylend's surname, he "played his final performance on 13 June." What the article doesn't say, of course, is why he did so. 8-)

http://www.newyorktheatreguide.com/news ... 555605.htm
Ellen

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

ERinVA wrote:According to this article, which by the way misspells Kylend's surname, he "played his final performance on 13 June." What the article doesn't say, of course, is why he did so.
I interpret that statement as referring to Kylend playing his last performance as Michael because, as the article says, David Bologna is now on board for the summer to rotate the role with Jake Schwencke. Kylend, therefore, goes back to playing Tall Boy fulltime, but will also continue as u/s for Michael should something prevent the other two from performing.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

That might be. Perhaps someone who has attended the show since the 13th could let us know whether Kylend is back to playing tall boy.
Ellen

Musical Fanatic
Ballet Girl

Post by Musical Fanatic »

ERinVA wrote:That might be. Perhaps someone who has attended the show since the 13th could let us know whether Kylend is back to playing tall boy.
Ellen yes Kylend is back to playing Tall Boy :D

Sam
Bre*st Cancer awareness. My
Mom is now a ! year survivor
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Thanks for letting us know, Sam.
Ellen

Return to “Cast - N. American/International Tour”