Polaroids

Is the Music live? Where are auditons held?
olivejuice
Small Boy

Polaroids

Post by olivejuice »

i was just thinking while I was at the show the other night, do you think they do anything with the polaroids Michael takes of Billy in the scene when they're dressing up? I think it would make a pretty interesting scrapbook to see what they were like every night.
London: Ollie-1, Dean-Charles-1, Tom-1
Chicago: Cesar-2, JP-2, Giuseppe-1, Tommy-3, Marcus-1
burtond
Michael

Re: Polaroids

Post by burtond »

It does look as though the polaroids are genuine.
having said that, from where I sit (usually the frontof the stalls) the overriding image processed is that of the spot light stage left (as you look out towards the audience) 10 feet up in the wings. There is very little image (if any) of Billy.
An ex-Regular and someone who was Passionate about the show but who has now found the rest of the WEST END.
johnnyc
Mr Braithwaite

Post by johnnyc »

olivejuice wrote:i was just thinking while I was at the show the other night, do you think they do anything with the polaroids Michael takes of Billy in the scene when they're dressing up?
When this topic came up on the old forum, someone asked a person in the company the question,and I believe he was told some of the photos are kept and displayed in the dressing rooms.
olivejuice
Small Boy

Post by olivejuice »

That's cool that they are able to keep some of them. Thanks for the information johnnyc!
London: Ollie-1, Dean-Charles-1, Tom-1
Chicago: Cesar-2, JP-2, Giuseppe-1, Tommy-3, Marcus-1

Return to “Information/Questions about BETM”