Site Admin

Re: January 2010 Reviews - NYC

Post by ERinVA »

Yes, Kylend is the tall boy.

Thanks for your review, theluji. Excellent. :D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

Wednesday, January 6th, 2010.

Billy: Trent
Michael: Trevor
Small Boy: Matthew

I begin with an apology. I'm reviewing the show from this past Wednesday, which is now over 4 days ago, and it is an absolute sin that my memory will undoubtedly fail me in many crucial details that would have changed your life forever. We can only hope that you will get back to the show as fast as possible in order to capture more moments yourself which thankfully, the show seems to constantly generate!

Our seats: I bought the tickets with a friend who wanted to see the show for himself after my constant barrage of Facebook comments about it. We bought the tickets in September so we had a nice selection of seats to choose from and we opted for Row A seats 103 and 104. Not exactly center but pretty close to the conductor, second row from the stage. There are a lot of great seats in The Imperial and many of us have our own favorites. So far, front row of front mezzanine has been my favorite seat. But sitting on the left Orchestra near the aisle and sitting 2nd row from the stage are certainly close runners-up.

When you sit that close to the stage, you don't just feel like you're part of the show. You ARE part of the show. The performers look down at you in different scenes and you in turn are glued to them before and after. Not to mention the dancing which takes place so close to you that each stomp, tap and twirl seem to be happening only for your mind's eyes. So whether you like being close or you don't, I promise you being that close to the stage is worth experiencing at least once!

While we were on line to go into the theatre, I told my friend that he'd love it. Hearing this, the woman in front of me turned 'round and asked if I'd seen the show. I happily bragged that this was my 10th time seeing the show. [Note to all of you many double- and triple-digit performance attendees out there, 10 is a big deal for me! =)] She did a double take of delight as did her young daughter. She then asked me if $100 for front mezzanine was a good price to pay, because apparently she'd just bought them from someone outside the theatre. "Well yeah, that's good; where abouts are they?" She showed me her tickets and I pointed to the RMEZZ that showed they were rear mezzanine seats. She looked crestfallen, but I assured her she'd still get a fantastic show. I never saw her later on, but I certainly hope they had fun anyway from their vantage point.

I've spoken so highly of Trent not just because he's a fellow Long Islander but also--no wait, that is the reason. No, no, of course we are very proud of him here, but he's just got this confidence in the role that permeates every fiber of his being--and your own! He knows the role so well that he can spend his non-speaking parts improvising Billy-act all over. He just becomes Billy Elliot and it's so enjoyable to watch.

Ever since he told the world which line is his favorite to speak, I take such great pleasure in experiencing it live in person. I've seen the show once in London and 9 times here, 3 of which have been with Trent as Billy. And each time I've seen Trent, I just love me some marvelous mank! =) It always makes me smile hearing him deliver those lines.

Before the show began, I stuck out an invisible thermometer to the audience to take their emotional temperature. I wanted a good audience. I needed a good audience. I got what I wanted! There was a great buzz before the show including from a couple of guys directly in front of us who seemed like real theatre fans from Chelsea. Real "family" men you might say. And sitting next to them beside the conductor's booth was a choreographer and her husband. She was saying how much she's wanted to see the show and how thrilled they were to have front row seats. So yeah, A+ for buzz.

During Shine when Trent spins across stage, one of the family men let out a cheer for him, and that kind of cheering and "Yeah"ing and woo-hooing became a fun part of the experience of all of us in our rows for the rest of the show. The actors seemed to really appreciate it too. At stage door when Thommie Retter came out, I gave him my usual, "great show Thommie" and he smiled, thanked me very much and asked me what my name was again. I doubt he ever knew, but I was happy to tell him. "Sean, I'm a friend of Linda's." I think I've used that line before, Linda! LOL He told me he saw us up front and really appreciated our enthusiasm throughout. Thommie had joined us for dinner at The Edison before First Preview and I've always found him to be such a sweet guy and of course SO talented! He always gets such a great reaction for his role as Mr. Braithwaite from the audience and it's very well deserved!

I want to piggyback on recent comments from others about Kate Hennig. She has a very unique take on the role of Mrs. Wilkinson that at first might seem jarring especially when compared to Haydn's portrayal. But you can't really compare the styles especially since they're so far removed from each other. Both are brilliant. Kate's Mrs. W. has such a great northern England realism about her. She's more caustic and her eyes--my God, her eyes are huge and therefore hugely impacting, as is her open-mouth shocked looks throughout the show. She's wonderfully good at making it seem like each time she's heard a line from an actor is the first time she's ever heard it. And her delivery of the line, "Noooo, funnily enough I don't" is hysterical. I've heard it a few times now and it seems to get funnier each time. Overall I love her portrayal and I think if she's gotten herself this much control over the role so soon, she'll keep on amazing us with new twists and inflections we didn't see coming going forward.

We'd Go Dancing: The brilliant Carole Shelley is a star so bright you're just transfixed by the elegant beauty and hilarious wit of her Grandma. And the lighting and costumes of this scene always impress me so much. They have somehow found a way to create a split-screen color vs. black and white world on stage that cannot be an easy achievement. Just fantastic as always!

Solidarity: It's my favorite overall number and Wednesday night was performed, or at least for me experienced from row A better than ever before. The entire scene builds and builds, hitting high notes here and there but by the time it crescendos in those final moments, you're left breathless and blown away by the amazing talent of every single member of the company that participates.

"I wouldn't exactly say I was an expert" at choreography, but this past summer I participated in an all-day commercial shoot for my company. In one scenario, about 30 of us were given exact places to stand and places we had to walk and run to, so when action was called, the played-out scene that took place was a super success of action on all sides and looked great when it was over. In Solidarity, I just love the combination of the miners, police and ballet dancers singing and moving differently and yet in unison as it all builds up to that final stretched out word and note. Crescendo Magnificence! Awesome! We gave them all lots of shouts and cheers after that for sure!

Express Yourself: Yes Trevor's voice has seemingly deepened overnight lately but his camp fun is still as alive and well as ever and extremely fun to watch. I also remain a big fan of the I Dream Of Jeannie bit and on Wednesday saw how Trent's Billy answers it which was very funny. As Trevor does his little hum/sing of the I Dream Of Jeannie song, Trent is like, "yeah, yeah" or "okay, okay" in a "okay stop singing that now" way. I can't remember exactly but it was dismissive and very funny at the same time. =)

Dear Billy: I know it must be weird for the boys to have their voices discussed so much by us, especially concerning cracking, etc. So I just want to add to the chorus of positive responders to Trent's singing. Though he's slightly cautious, he's mostly through the voice change stage and is very much in control of his new voice. His natural speaking voice as you heard on Rosie's radio show is that of a cool teenage kid being himself and it's an ultra-nice voice too I think. For the show, he's got the accent and the singing down well and that's why it's so surprising to hear his relaxed speaking voice on Rosie's show. But yeah, he's still doing great in the show and on these higher note songs. =)

Born To Boogie: I'm always waiting, in that instant when he slaps Mr. Braithwaite's head, for Billy to pull off Mr. Braithwaite's hairpiece (since in NY at least it's a hairpiece). I think it'd be a very funny moment. Trent did the Billy flip off the piano and my smile couldn't have been wider or my cheeks would force my ears off my head.

God I'm so long-winded...moving along quicker...

Angry Dance: I've heard GREAT things about Dayton's Angry Dance, but haven't seen it yet. So for now, I can't imagine anyone being better than Trent. Not to compare since I can't! =) Trent is just soooooooooo good at that dance!

Merry Christmas Maggie Thatcher: Another number where if you're sitting close to the stage and singing along, the cast loves you for it and you feel like you're part of the show.

Electricity: Palpable energy from Trent and the waves of energy from him were felt throughout the audience. The place went mad for him, cheering and wooing at the first ending and at the final ending, with Trent showing off a big smile to the crowd.

At stage door: My friend, who loved the show of course, got his large program signed by Trent, Liam, Greg, Kate, Trevor and Matthew. The guardian with Matthew (who's so small still and so adorable) said that he recently turned 8 in November and was 6 when the show began. He signs just his first name and it's just amazing how much acting he pulls off on that stage since when you see him in person he's so small and quiet and sweet, like the last person you'd expect was the same child up on that stage. I told Kate that I am loving her blogs on the Website and she thanked me. Trent has these really cool red striped gloves lately that are fingerless mittens and very tight fitting so he can sign autographs easily with them on. I think the production should issue the same design with a Billy logo for the whole cast.

Anyway, I'm stopping now-- you're welcome :lol: --and I apologize again for leaving out what were I'm sure many worthwhile details of the evening. I especially hope that my review will make those who don't see the show often buy a ticket right away and come back for a visit. Whether you've seen the show triple digit times, double digit times or single digit time(s), I know the cast and company would love to see you there again!

Feeling extremely blessed to have seen this show as much as I have and very grateful to you all for allowing me the space to review my 10th show here in the Friends Of Billy and Billy Elliot The Forum...forums!

Cheers,
Sean

P.S. To cast members and production team: Never forget that just because we don't seek YOUR autograph at the stage door doesn't mean you aren't just as wonderful and appreciated! Thank you for bringing your talent and this beautiful story to the world on a daily basis!
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Thanks for a great review, Sean. :D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

Sean,

As always, such a great review. I love the little details you add that make the show come alive for those of us who weren't there. Thanks for taking the time (and I don't consider you to be too wordy at all!) to write it.
cincinnati
Tall Boy

Post by cincinnati »

I saw the Monday Jan. 18 and Tue Jan. 19th shows....I will be writing reviews for both shows....Just a note....Jake was very good. Jake has a different take on Michael....I really enjoyed it....Jake will for sure capture your attention....a very very different take....acting skills .... a whole new level.....tapping skills....he will only get better....complete reviews coming for both shows....hope I won't fail all of the readers....
Moby-Dick
Tall Boy

Post by Moby-Dick »

cincinnati wrote:I saw the Monday Jan. 18 and Tue Jan. 19th shows....I will be writing reviews for both shows....Just a note....Jake was very good. Jake has a different take on Michael....I really enjoyed it....Jake will for sure capture your attention....a very very different take....acting skills .... a whole new level.....tapping skills....he will only get better....complete reviews coming for both shows....hope I won't fail all of the readers....
V. excited to read your reviews, cincinnati!! Am sure you won't fail us! Any review is much appreciated - I love reading them. Looking forward to reading your insights on what Jake's take on Michael is like, too. Have yet to see him perform, so can't wait to hear what you thought :D
cincinnati
Tall Boy

Post by cincinnati »

Monday January 18
Billy – Trent Kowalik
Michael - Jake Evan Schwencke
Small Boy – Seth Fromowitz

(Pre – Show)
I had seats in Row C behind the conductor pit, which just might be the best in the house. This performance was the first one in the two dozen times I have seen the show that it was not sold out. The crowd was late in arriving, and while my area was full, the balcony was about thirty percent empty. I was quite shocked to see that but the personal friends I have in the cast, told me that being MLK day as well as a Monday in January, it was not surprising. The people around me I don’t think had been to Broadway before, quite a different bunch for sure in dress and behavior. They were snapping photos even after numerous times being asked to stop. Could it be “Working class pride?”…”They didn’t go to school on a private bus”….those lines from the show could have fit them…..LOL . The bloke sitting next to me said “Where youns (sic) from, you look familiar what’s your name?” I should have told him Gregor Mendel, the father of genetics. Then after about fifteen minutes of reminiscing about the old Green Acres Show that was going around me I got ready for my three hour dose of BETM.

(The Stars Look Down)
Half-Pint Seth Fromowitz happily strutted up on the stage in a different manner than M&M aka Matt Mindler did. Seth is brand new, but unless you were privy to that information you would never guess that. I don’t know if Seth has been coached well or is a budding great actor but his facial expressions and timing are dead on, wait until you see him and judge for yourself. The creative people have changed the opening ever so little with Seth staying seated instead of standing, the screen stays down longer than it did around the time when Mickey Mantle, (aka David Bologna) and the living legend Kiril left. The effect works, more information for new patrons about the strike, lights and atmosphere gets one in the right frame of mind. It was then that I got my first take on the new Michael, Jake. I must stop right here as I don’t want to be unfair to any of the current Michaels. There will simply never be another David Bologna, David is a very special person as any one that has ever had the pleasure to meet this young man will tell you as well. I will never judge any to the others who have played that part against David. Then Broadway’s version of “Maytag”, Trent Kowalik came on. Trent has to be the most reliable consistent performer in modern day history. I have seen Trent now six times in this role, he is like a good bottle of Cabernet, he just gets better and better and never disappoints. In all reality, Trent Kowalik really is Billy Elliot, he is the straw that stirs the drink that is Billy Elliot. Trent has weathered his voice wanting a divorce but not giving in to it, he has learned to be careful with it and he has won. In fact, it sounds quite nice I think. “Take me Up”, was flawless and solid, what more would expect from the master himself, Trent. I still don’t like the idea of Michael kicking a soccer ball around in the closing of this number. Michael, a soccer ball, come on.....not KUSH!

(Sausage roll and shoes on the table)
Jackie Elliot cooks like Ellie May Clampett did on the Beverly Hillbillies, he produced another bad dish, Paula Deen he is not. Carole Shelley is really good and gave a rock solid performance, the lines she has in this scene are really funny, even if you know what is coming. It’s all timing and Trent and Carole played it to the T. This scene is really effective to set up the show I have always thought.

(Ding ding ding, boxing with Sugar Ray)
The opening of this scene I have always enjoyed with “small boy” grunting “Jesus”. Seth is very funny as the boxing gloves are HUGE in regards to his little arms. Joel Hatch is at his best as usual letting the boys have the stage. Jake ran all over the stage playing the part of fear pretty good. When Seth left instead of calling George a “w**ker” he called him a bastard. I liked the w**ker line better. Trent and Jake were great in the boxing match. Trent picked up the keys without trouble with his shoes, something Dayton has been working on.

(Shine)
A careful eye will see that much has been added to this scene since the days of the “Living Legend” Kiril, there is much more going on with the ballet girls between them. The facial expressions are rich and priceless, my hat is in hand to these unsung stars of BETM. They don’t get a lot of acclaim but they are a solid bunch. Kate Hennig has grown quite well into her role, it took me a little bit to get over Hayden leaving but Kate’s acting ability and timing with her lines are excellent. I love the blue eye shadow, it really works. This scene sure woke this “different” audience up, they came to life with the smoke Thommie Retter dispensed. Kate was stunning in her song, she is really great.

(Trent and the Swan)
I have to mention this, Trent is outstanding in this short scene, I just can’t say enough about how good Trent is with this, it’s just beautiful what he does. This is just another stamp of his total mastery of the part of Billy. Bravo Trent!

(We’d go dancing)
Carole came through with the emotion and difficult task of the black white scene acting. She has not grown tired of this part, it really works, a very difficult number I have always thought not easy to stage. Carole can really sing. Trent’s kiss of her hand looks real in many ways, I know for a fact that Trent really thinks a lot of Carole off stage and respects her very much.

(Solidarity)
The creative team earned their place in Broadway history with this number, of course Trent, Kiril, Hayden and company had a lot to do with that but Solidarity is stunning. If this song can’t get you excited you need a CAT scan. The buildup of this number is stage with perfection. Trent played the part in a wonderful manner, getting the audience little by little excited to see the gradual talent that Billy has coming to light. The end of this number has the crowd almost falling in the floor from sitting on the edge of their seats. The ensemble performed in flawless manner, the part where Trent stands in the middle and uses his hands is breathtaking. The end of Solidarity has the fire that Electricity brings, all be it thanks to Trent. Bravo Trent!

(Aren’t you a bit old?)
The scene works, what can I say, Kate’s timing is great, she is really believable with her responses to Trent’s “a bit old” and “you don’t fancy me do you?” Next time one watches this scene just watch the timing of her reply, “ I don’t”.

(Expressing Yourself)
Jake Evan Schwencke can act, let me make sure I state that, he can act. Jake I could only imagine how great he would be in a deep drama. Jake brings a different Michael to the table for sure, his facial expressions are a real treat. Jake is really excited in his voice when talking to Trent. One can sense that Jake’s take on Michael is more really serious than I have seen before. It really works. The dancing is something that might be unfair to Jake to speak of here as he was standing side by side to one of the great foot movers in modern time, Trent. Let’s just say that I am sure that the next time I see Jake this will prove me correct by getting better and better with his tapping. I love when Trent stands back and says, “What the *&$#@! Is this?” when the dresses come out. I love it….

(Letter and Boogie)
If there ever was a compliment to Mr. Maytag, (Trent) this would be it. If any of the powers think that Trent is getting a bit tall and voice a bit deep need to pay close attention to this scene. Trent is like an old United States War Bond, solid, better with age. Trent will be a great actor the rest of his wonderful life. The emotion our “Champion” Trent uses in this scene is real. The association that all of us fans of BETM have with Trent can be summed up with the letter scene. Trent can get to the emotions and sensitivity of even a tough U.S. Marine SGT with his performance of the Letter. Kate shows her professionalism by allowing this spotlight to be about Trent and his unique ability to work the crowd. Trent is shocking with how good he has become with this scene. If you haven’t seen Trent before or it has been a while since, when you see him now and you will be amazed. Mr. Daldry, Trent can still deliver, this scene proves it, give him another contract. The Boogie part I have always said that Thommie Retter is the unsung plasma of Billy Elliot. Thommie is a friend of mine but in all fairness he has great ability. The people that have never seen BETM before always react in a strong manner when Thommie does his thing. I know for a fact on a personal basis that Trent loves this number and you can see by the genuine smile on his face when performing it. Thommie holds the piano at the end so Trent can safely flip head over heels off of the top of the piano. This is something you won’t see every night, only with certain Billy’s.

(Angry Dance)
Okay, I am a Trent backer and fan, so let’s let my praise for Trent start with 3rd party validation. When the Tony’s came calling they picked Trent to do the Angry Dance, the Macy’s Parade picked Trent to do the Angry Dance. Enough said. Trent poured his heart and soul into the Monday performance. The pounding he put his frame through would put most of us in the hospital. I must admit that the “Bloody Little Champion” from down under, Dayton is not far behind Trent in this dance. The fans of this show know that this dance is Trent’s and has always has been and always will be.

(Intermission)
I have to mention this because it gives one a sense of being with me that night. The “folks” next to me said, “How did they get those kids from England out of school to do this show?” I am not kidding, they really asked me that. I told them Trent was from Long Island…..then I thought for a minute and included New York.

(Merry Christmas Maggie Thatcher)
When asked if we were down hearted, few replied. I did with a no for Joel. Little half-pint Seth hit a homer drawing a laugh with a “Yes”. Jake and Jacob Clemente had great expressions on their faces when they came through the doors. I just love Carole Shelley new DISGUSTING outfit she wears on stage. They must have found this in the basement of Macy’s from 50 years ago. Carole just howled with laughter when I spoke with her after the show about that disgusting dress. She agreed saying that my response is just what she wanted. I love Seth wearing the grim reaper outfit, he holds his thumb up to his nose for a little something different. One more thing that is different, little Seth kicks one of the ensemble between the legs, it’s very funny.

(Deep into the Ground)
Greg is great at this song. Let’s hope he returns in May. He puts a lot into every show, his expressions and anger are realistic. Trent played off of it really well.

(No one will notice!)
Jake’s acting skills came to the front in this scene. He played it to the hilt too. This scene, timing is so so important and Jake and Trent hit a homer. Trent is very convincing with his loyalty to his friend, Jake’s acting skills deliver the message of emotional attachment to Billy, and he is very good with this. Jake is a good bit more deliberate with the timing of the lines and the facial expressions. The mocking dance he did was significantly different from Trevor or the departed Keean’s. I like both Trevor and Keean’s work but Jake is a god bit different and I have to admit I really think it worked. A cast member asked me after the show, “What did you think of Jake’s work in this scene?” The cast member thought it was good as well.

(Swan Lake and flying)
Trent came into BETM with a dance background. When side by side the Living Legend Kiril and David he had work to do to catch up to them. Along about June 2009 Trent came into his own. Trent was wonderful in this performance. The facial expression of Trent showed confidence and total segment of having a great time. Easton Smith really spins Trent, the last time I saw Easton he had the “Bloody Little Champion” Dayton dizzy when he got off of the cable. Easton is very graceful and a very nice person off of the stage as well. Trent’s taller body makes him look that all the more graceful as he soars through the air. The pose he makes at the end is really good, Kiril and Dayton are the only ones I have seen that have come close to this part of Trent’s ability. Trent had this tough audience eating out of his hand after he flew around the stage, it was all his from this point on. This scene is very very effective with the crowd, especially the ones that are new to Broadway. Bravo Trent

(He could go and He could Shine)
I have always thought this number drags and drags at the start, it has grown on me though and Greg has tweaked things a bit. The emotion and voice pitch that Greg and Will Chase use work. Towards the end of the song Greg has started to use a very effective delay in singing the last few lines before he gets punched. The great spine chilling moment of the whole show comes to me during this number when Big Davey, now played by Rick Hilsabeck, sings, We will always stand together etc. etc. How riveting this moment is, the lines this and this and this work too. Joel’s line of “Because we are Palestines” works as well.

(Royal Ballet school scene)
Greg is downright funny in this scene, he is really good. I want to talk about a little part of this scene and an actor that gets overlooked and that is Jacob Clemente, he plays this part really good, quite convincing, I just hope he doesn’t get to tall to fast before he gets a chance to “Shine” . I love the part that Easton Smith has when he says, “Glasgow”…..it really works.

(Electricity)
When Trent Kowalik was just starting out in 2008, he knew what to do with this number, his singing and facial expressions were the best, and still are. Trent was going up against the Living Legend Kiril and David who I will, FIGHT, ARGUE or DEBATE anyone who disagrees, are quite simply the GREATEST ballet dancers in the world under 21 years of age. My answer to anyone now would be buy a ticket and see what Trent is doing now with this dance. CASE CLOSED, Trent knocks the crowd out with this number. When you sit down front you can see the intensity in his eyes, he scans the crowd as he sings, his heart is in every word. The crowd cheered and cheered, I stood up and clapped for Trent, I didn’t have much company but I don’t care, Trent deserves it.

(Once we were Kings)
This number is outstanding; the emotion is high, if there is any left to drain after Trent had drained the hearts of all. It went off without a hitch. The unsung hero the conductor really earns his money during this number as he puts a lot of emotion himself into directing this number. Sneak a glimpse of him the next time.

(Dear Billy)
Trent really put his heart into this song. I have seen Trent numerous times and tears come some of the time. I think that the “Bloody Little Champion” from down under Dayton, has been coaching him because the tears flowed during this show. Bravo Trent.

(Finale)
I love this number, always have always will. I have to admit, Kiril really killed them when he did this number, and I will always say he will impossible to top, but Trent was a joy to watch this night. He was having fun, and you could really see it. The other cast members really respect Trent, and it shows during this number. Trent can dance his butt off and this proves it. He moves his legs so fast that Lance Armstrong could be in danger in a bicycle race. I can’t say enough about the professionalism of this cast putting their heart and soul into this show. They had done six shows in about 72 hours, and they gave everyone their money’s worth. Trent Kowalik is and will always be a Broadway legend and he is but 14 years old. The lesson of hard work and dedication that Trent puts into his work is a lesson to all of us in our lives that good things come to good people. They don’t get much better than Trent Kowalik.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Thank you cincinnati for a beautifully written review. I actually felt as if I'd watched the show with you.

I also loved the comments about your fellow audience members :D :D :D
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Moby-Dick
Tall Boy

Post by Moby-Dick »

That was an amaaaaazingly detailed, thorough review, cinncinati!

Thanks so much for taking the time to write it all out. Always really appreciate when members share their experiences watching the show. Like Billy Whiz said,
Billy Whiz wrote:...I actually felt as if I'd watched the show with you.
:mrgreen:

x
M-D
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

Bravo Cincinnati!! As always, a thorough and wonderfully written review -- right down to a description of your seat mates. :lol:

I have to ask though... A couple of times you mentioned Jacob Clemente. Was he pressed into service for this show as Tall Boy rather than Kylend Hetherington, who is normally in the role? I thought Jacob was in "Billy Camp" full time?

Thank you for taking the time to write such a marvelous review. Now the question is.. do you have the strength left to write a Tuesday night review? :lol: :lol:

Return to “Reviews Archive”