Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Kiril Kulish

Post by ERinVA »

Thanks for the heads up on Kiril's twitter, Sean. :D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
phoebe
Debbie

Post by phoebe »

Are there any New Yorkers (or others) who are attending tonight's show?
A message on Kiril's Twitter account said he was performing! I'm curious about whether there will be anything special about it, since he gave advance notice.
He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask remains a fool forever.
- Chinese proverb
dancinboi
Small Boy

Post by dancinboi »

I was there. I wondered this too and was worried it might be his final show. But there was no announcements or anything out of the ordinary. His mother was there in the house and I think his father although i've never seen him so I don't know if that is who it was. Anyway, great show as always for Kiril! I hope he is around for awhile longer. Does anyone know anything about when any of the Billy's are leaving?
NYC: David x3, Trent x9, Kiril x9, Tommy x1, Tanner x2, Alex x1, Dayton x1
Todd
Dad

Post by Todd »

dancinboi wrote: Does anyone know anything about when any of the Billy's are leaving?
Nothing has been posted anywhere about any of the Billys' leaving dates. We normally try not to speculate or guess since the young cast members do sometimes read the Forum. They might find it a bit disconcerting to read some rumor about their leaving the show that even they hadn't heard about. It would be kind of like showing up for work one day and hearing co-workers talking about you leaving the company and you'd be thinking, "Do they know something I don't know??"

Hopefully someone will post something when there's a definite leaving date given by a reliable source (such as a cast family member or an adult cast member) so people can plan to attend if they want to be there for it and/or arrange a going-away card.
phoebe
Debbie

Post by phoebe »

Many thanks for the update, dancinboi!
Glad to hear Kiril was in top form! It is great to see the boys getting stronger and more self-confident in their performances.
He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask remains a fool forever.
- Chinese proverb
ElishaBallerinaa
Audience Member

Post by ElishaBallerinaa »

I'm actually English (and live in England) but i prefer BETMUS. Not that BETMUK is bad, because i think it's incredable, i just prefer the people in the US, Kiril mainly, :O how talented can you get?
x
Follow your dreams...nothing is impossible - Michael Flatley
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

ElishaBallerinaa wrote:I'm actually English (and live in England) but i prefer BETMUS. Not that BETMUK is bad, because i think it's incredable, i just prefer the people in the US
So you are one of the lucky ones to have seen both the UK and US shows?

I too have seen them both and I have to say that I don't have a favourite - I am happy with whoever walks on on stage. I think they are all very talented and we are fortunate to see them perform
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
phoebe
Debbie

Post by phoebe »

I was just browsing the Gallery, and when you compare Kiril's hair color from last September (photo of 4 Billys at stage door) to now (Tonys) -- I feel ashamed that we took the California boy away from his sunlight!
- Chinese proverb
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

I can certainly understand the lack of sunlight in New York. When I was there for 8 days recently it never stopped raining :evil: :evil: :evil:
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Rich B
Technical Advisor
Technical Advisor

Post by Rich B »

Billy Whiz wrote:I can certainly understand the lack of sunlight in New York. When I was there for 8 days recently it never stopped raining :evil: :evil: :evil:
Now, now, c'mon David, there were a few nice days . . . . ;)

Return to “Cast - Broadway”