Tommy Batchelor--Billy, Broadway & Chicago

Bob_Bobson
Audience Member

Re: Tommy Batchelor

Post by Bob_Bobson »

Thanks for the link SatinandLace. And in case anyone missed it, theres a good video of him dancing on that page if you click on the top left image of him.
JohnFromVermont
Small Boy

Post by JohnFromVermont »

According to a post on Broadway World, Tommy is out for a few weeks after having a tiny cyst removed from his hand/arm.

I hope Tommy gets better quite soon!

John
Mike
Ballet Girl

Post by Mike »

BEST WISHES FOR A SPEEDY RECOVERY & HURRY BACK TOMMY !!

Mike Newman
Tall Boy

Post by Mike Newman »

:) :) :) :) Hi Tommy, a post from li'l old London. Not sure that you have had your operation yet ,but fingers crossed that all will be successful . Bound to be. Have a good convalescence to give Tanner plenty of time to 'wow' Broadway . He will you know, he is quite awesome. But so will you be when you return !! Let everyone make a big fuss of you 'cos I have no doubt that everyone loves you to bits. Only wish that I could be in two places at once just to meet you .But you look a great guy in the photos, and I guess you will return to produce, brilliant, awesome performances once again.

" if you want to be a dancer, dance ! "
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Great photo of the 4 Billys just added to the gallery. Photo thanks to Tommy's grandma.

http://www.billyelliottheforum.me.uk/ga ... at=0&pos=0
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Lina
Small Boy

Post by Lina »

Brilliant picture! :D
~ July 24, 2008; Billy Elliot! ~
clue
Tall Boy

Post by clue »

Just found this:

http://millefiorifavoriti.blogspot.com/ ... y-nyc.html

Very nice review and mentions Tommy.

And I would add Tommy is funny too!!!
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Whilst it's really great to see the original 3 US Billys being interviewed I do think it's about time that Tommy was included in these. I may be wrong but I haven't seen Tommy in one interview yet. He is a great kid and very funny too. He would make a great interviewee.

I think maybe the management company should be insisting that he be included in all future Billy interviews.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Geridith
Tall Boy

Post by Geridith »

I agree! Tommy deserves his time in the spotlight, he's got such great personality. :)
LONDON: Liam M (1), Tom (3), Rhys Y (2), Dean Charles (1); NEW YORK: Trent (11), Tommy (10), Kiril (9), David (8), Tanner (3), Liam R (3), Dayton (3), Michael D (3), Alex (2), Jacob (1); CHICAGO: Tommy (1), Giuseppe (1), Cesar (1) = 63 shows total :)
BETMNY Billy Schedule on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/BETMNY
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

There's a great picture of Tommy, along with fellow "Billy School" classmates Trent, Trevor and Alex Ko on Trent's website:

http://trentkowalik.com

Return to “Cast - Chicago”