Rhys Yeomans

dwallen
Small Boy

Re: Rhys Yeomans

Post by dwallen »

Best of luck for tonight, Rhys. I will be rooting for you in the Dress Circle. Enjoy the show.
67 wonderful shows
21 marvellous Billys
Travis, Sam, Layton, Corey, Josh, Hogan, Fox, Brad, Tom, Tanner, Ollie, Dean, Rhys, Scott, Ryan, Josh Baker, Adam, Harris and Kaine, Harrison and Tade
2 First Nights - Ollie and Dean-Charles
8 Last Nights - Layton, Hogan, Brad, Fox, Tom, Ollie, Scott and Dean.
6 Anniversaries - 4th, 5th plus the second 5th Anniversary (May 12th 2010), 6th (March 2011) 7th (May 12th 2012) 8th (May 11th 2013)
1 Gala Night - May 30th 2012 - celebrating 7th Anniversary and 3,000 show.
patc
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by patc »

Have had a text from VPT that Rhys is not starting 'til Friday.

Pat
NIKKIE-NIKKIE
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by NIKKIE-NIKKIE »

I have also received the same news.

I am not sure why he has not started tonight, and I certainly would not speculate :o

What I do know is that the Production Company always has the show and casts best interest in hand, so there must be a valid reason.

So we can all wish him well again for Friday. :D
Take life with a pinch of salt.....a slice of lime, and a shot of tequila.
StevenKing
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by StevenKing »

Good bye War Horse hello Rhys. :roll: owell I can go later to war horse,cant do a first show later. 8-)

Steven
burtond
Michael

Post by burtond »

Loads of dissappointed Forumee's at BETM tonight hoping to see your first debut performance.
Sadly, it was not to be. I'm sure that we all understand that there will be a perfectly good and appropriate reason for the change of start date. None of us missed the opportunity to enjoy a wonderful show anyway.
Hope to see you soon.
An ex-Regular and someone who was Passionate about the show but who has now found the rest of the WEST END.
NIKKIE-NIKKIE
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by NIKKIE-NIKKIE »

Well that is if he starts Friday.... nothing been said officially that I am aware off.
Take life with a pinch of salt.....a slice of lime, and a shot of tequila.
BillyAddict
Tall Boy

Post by BillyAddict »

NIKKIE-NIKKIE wrote:I have also received the same news.

I am not sure why he has not started tonight, and I certainly would not speculate :o

What I do know is that the Production Company always has the show and casts best interest in hand, so there must be a valid reason.

So we can all wish him well again for Friday. :D
This is tongue in cheek just so there is no misunderstanding ;)

The reason is obvious ...Guiseppe Bausilio has not finished his Tech Rehersals and has not taken the stage yet in Chicago so if Rhys performs before Guiseppe then the press release will be wrong he won't be Billy Number 40 but number 39! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
167 Performances!

Lochie x 21.5; Nick x 11; Corey x 1; Rhys x 19; Rarmian x 17.75; Dayton x 24.75; Josh W-G x 18; Michael x 19; Josh D x 12; Daniel x 3; Tom x 1; Ollie G x 1; Fox x 1, Liam R x 2, Alex x 5, Cesar x 2, Tommy x 1, John Peter x 1, Peter x 4, Jacob x 2.
Scott x 30; Thomas x 28.25; Joel x 31; Landen x 33.75; Liam x 14; Jake x 1; Connor x 1; George x 1, Trevor x 4, Jake Evan x 3, Gabriel x 8, Keean x 2, Neil x 11.
Fiona x 18; Rosie x 25; Shannon x 23; Kelsi x 23; Prudence x 2; Lauren x 10; Cassandra x 15; Nina x 9; Isabelle x 12; Fleur x 2; Francesca x 1, Issy x 7, Maria x 4, Georgi x 17.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Thanks for the explanation BA. It's obvious now that you have pointed that out :D :D :D
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
burtond
Michael

Post by burtond »

Dare I ask!
Does anyone know if it is actually Rhys tonight?
An ex-Regular and someone who was Passionate about the show but who has now found the rest of the WEST END.
ilovefoxjacksonkeen
Tall Boy

Post by ilovefoxjacksonkeen »

burtond wrote:Dare I ask!
Does anyone know if it is actually Rhys tonight?
yeah it is
Billy Elliot <3
08/8/09- Fox
14/8/09 - Ollie
19/9/09- Fox
17/10/09- Fox
06/11/09- Fox
12/12/09- Fox
24/1/10 - Ollie
27/3/10- Fox
Fox Jackson-Keen! <3

Return to “Cast - London”