Rhys Yeomans

cws8998
Ballet Girl

Re: Rhys Yeomans

Post by cws8998 »

Absolutely one of my favorite all time Bilies upon seeing him during one of my trips to the UK. Will someone over there capture his audition on YouTube for posting here so we in the States can once again reconnect with this extraordinary talent?

With gratitude,

Colin
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

I have set my recorder but in the past Sky have put some of the auditions on their website.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Yorkie
Miner

Post by Yorkie »

Seems to be a lot of good dance acts with very diverse styles.

There is a clip of Rhys on the Sky website but I'm not sure if it can be viewed outside the UK.

http://sky1.sky.com/got-to-dance-home/g ... s-audition

I say clip coz the tv version had one of Rhys' hands free flip thingys and I didn't see it in this
MRS WILKINSON IS A RIGHT COW!
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Thanks for the link. Yes, it can actually be seen outside the UK. :D

Looks like Rhys had an excellent audition. :D :D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

Oh my! His performance is quite impressive. It reminds me of several videos we have seen of Michael Dameski. That outfit he is wearing is, um, quite different. :roll:
:/
Yorkie
Miner

Post by Yorkie »

Go home Billy wrote: 

'Got To Dance' seems a pretty weird competition but I'm sure we all wish him well in future rounds.
I honestly don't think it's weird although I probably wouldn't have tuned in if Rhys hadn't been on. Just seems to be a dance competition open to any dance style, singles or groups. Presumably they, will narrow the field down and then do a series of dance offs until they get to the final and somebody wins £250,000.

I'm not sure who the female judge is (a PussyCat Doll???) or how much dancing the JLS bloke knows, but they seemed to appreciate what Rhys did.
MRS WILKINSON IS A RIGHT COW!
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Here is a youtube link to Rhys's performance in Got To Dance. As well as Rhys's performance it also shows an interview with his mum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns5Ufxfy ... DA&index=1
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
rob_hanson1979
George

Post by rob_hanson1979 »

really great audition! I can imagine he was a hell of a Billy!
jacob
Ballet Girl

Post by jacob »

Rhys has now been selected into the last 30 for the live Final of Sky's 'Got to dance. He is in the Contemporary Dance category.
'Are we human or are we dancers?' The Killers

Finish
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by kport »

jacob wrote:Rhys has now been selected into the last 30 for the live Final of Sky's 'Got to dance. He is in the Contemporary Dance category.
Cush!

Return to “Cast - London”