Remember Henry Perkins, Bolshoi Ballet Boy?

For UK, Aus and US media
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Remember Henry Perkins, Bolshoi Ballet Boy?

Post by ERinVA »

Here's a youtube of Henry Perkins and Joy Womack of the Bolshoi Ballet Academy performing a pas de deux from the Nutcracker. Posted Jan. 31 . Enjoy. :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b5Bwd5B3Y0&NR=1
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
dude
Audience Member

Re: Remember Henry Perkins, Bolshoi Ballet Boy?

Post by dude »

oh yes, i met him,, he was just loverly,, and wow could he jump high! this is a good video. well done :)
"give em the old razzle dazzle"
bolshoi2010
Audience Member

Post by bolshoi2010 »

Henry Perkins graduated from the Bolshoi Ballet Academy on Friday 25th June 2010 - the first British dancer to ever do so. He is joining the Estonian National Ballet in August.
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

bolshoi2010 wrote:Henry Perkins graduated from the Bolshoi Ballet Academy on Friday 25th June 2010 - the first British dancer to ever do so. He is joining the Estonian National Ballet in August.
Wonderful!!! Thank you mysterious stranger. =) I'm so happy for him after seeing all of those videos! If you have any connection to him or his family, please let him know a bunch of us Billy Elliot fans are so happy for him and wish him all the best in this next chapter of his life!

Sean

Return to “Multimedia & Gallery”