Last perfomance

Birthdays, Cast Changes etc.
johnnyc
Mr Braithwaite

Re: Last perfomance

Post by johnnyc »

ERinVA wrote: they aren't going to do anything to recognize any of them except maybe a bouquet at the end of the show (if that).
Except in London, where so far, every departing Billy has received proper recognition.
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

johnnyc wrote:Except in London, where so far, every departing Billy has received proper recognition.
Yes, but apparently that practice is reserved for the "mother church" only.
StevenKing
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by StevenKing »

For the sake of not getting disappointed every time I think yes we need to finally accept all we are going to get here is the name change, and may I add even that hasn't been done 100% of the time. Even London traditions arnt ALL done for every show ( that is the in show changes) depends on the Mrs W/Debbie/ dead Mom I think deciding to hug Billy or not,never saw all 3 done.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

I agree Steven.

I must say though that I have never seen Dead Mum hug Billy at the Victoria Palace and Billy and Michael have not used their own names at the end of the show for quite a while now - which, I think, is a shame. :(
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Todd
Dad

Post by Todd »

Yes, I've heard that the traditional farewell song that the cast sings to the departing actors is "Happy Trails."

Return to “Special Show Nights - Chicago”