Haydn Gwynne--Mrs. Wilkinson: London & Broadway

Finale
Former Admin

Re: Haydn Gwynne

Post by Finale »

Billy Whiz wrote:Thanks Go Home Billy. Good thinking.
I second that :)
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

It appears Haydn's time with us will be ending soon. This has been posted on BWW and the friendsofbilly forum, saying that Haydn's final show is October 4th. She said the same thing after the show on Tueday to my friend at the stage door.
:/
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Haydn Gwynne

Post by Billy Whiz »

It has been announced that Haydn's final show will be on Sunday, October 4th. It would be nice if as many Forum members as possible could be there that night to "see her off". Is anybody willing to volunteer to organise a leaving card for her? If there is anybody willing could they please PM me. Members could then PM you their messages to put on the card.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

Billy Whiz wrote:It has been announced that Haydn's final show will be on Sunday, October 4th. It would be nice if as many Forum members as possible could be there that night to "see her off". Is anybody willing to volunteer to organise a leaving card for her? If there is anybody willing could they please PM me. Members could then PM you their messages to put on the card.
I've already over-booked (for me) and probably cannot make the show. I will make an effort to come into the city though for the stage door "reception". She will be very missed but I know I would see her in anything else she performs in if she decides to grace Broadway's stages again!

Please keep me in the loop for the card once it's begun. I'd love to sign it myself in person if at all possible and can get into the city when necessary.

Sean

"Good writers define reality; bad ones merely restate it." -Edward Albee
bubsycm
Debbie

Post by bubsycm »

Haydn Gwynne, who originated the role of Mrs. Wilkinson in the U.K. and Broadway productions of Billy, will end her New York run Oct. 4. Gwynne will be followed by Canadian stage actress Kate Hennig, who begins performances on Broadway Oct. 6.

http://www.playbill.com/news/article/13 ... gna_Depart
Charlotte x
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Clue and I (ErinVA) have volunteered to do forum leaving cards for David B., Haydn, and Kiril.

For those of you who will be at David B.’s final show on September 27, please meet Clue at the Edison Cafe in the Edison Hotel diagonally across from the Imperial Theatre stage door at 12:30 that day to sign the card in person. If you can’t be there to sign in person, please pm your messages for him to include in the card no later than 10 pm ET on Friday, September 18.

For those who are going to be in town for Kiril’s and Haydn’s shows on October 3 and 4, let's all meet at the Edison between shows on Saturday, October 3 at 5:30 for a dinner get together before Kiril's final show, and I (ERinVA) will have both cards at that time. I will stop in earlier and forewarn them that they will be descended upon at 5:30. Although they don't take reservations, they have been very good in the past about letting us get together at the tables in the back. See you there at 5:30 on October 3!!

If you are only going to Haydn’s show on the 4th and want to sign her card in person, meet Clue and me at 1:30 pm at the Edison on that date.

For those who will not be able to make it to Kiril's or Haydn's shows, but want to send them messages, please pm them to me (ERinVA) no later than 10 pm ET on Friday, September 25, and I will print them out and insert them in their cards.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
NIKKIE-NIKKIE
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by NIKKIE-NIKKIE »

I am doing a seating plan for Haydn's last night so please PM your seat numbers.
Take life with a pinch of salt.....a slice of lime, and a shot of tequila.
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

Why were the threads for Haydn, David, and Kiril all moved to the "cast leavers & arrivals" category so soon, when they still have a few weeks left to perform their magic for us. Isn't it like pushing them out the door. We want to hang onto these talented people for as long as possible.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

It is really just a matter of forum organization. We love them dearly, and of course we wish they weren't leaving. :cry:

But they are leaving, and so once their leaving dates were confirmed, they were moved to this section, and when they have left, they will be moved to Former Cast.

When new arrivals are confirmed, they also go into this same section until they start, at which point, they are moved to Current Cast.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

ERinVA wrote:And don't forget the forum gathering at 5:30 Oct. 3 at the Edison Cafe. See you there!
Thanks Ellen for the explanation. Will definitely be at the gathering on Oct 3 at the Edison.
-Chris

Return to “Cast - Broadway”