GALLERY

For UK, Aus and US media
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: GALLERY

Post by Billy Whiz »

The photo of David, Kiril and Trent with their Tonys has been posted in the gallery.

http://www.billyelliottheforum.me.uk/ga ... at=0&pos=0
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
NIKKIE-NIKKIE
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by NIKKIE-NIKKIE »

There are a few "old" faces that have been posted in the Gallery :D
Take life with a pinch of salt.....a slice of lime, and a shot of tequila.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

A few more pictures have been posted in the gallery. More to come over the next week or so.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

A couple of great photos posted today. One of the 4 Billys sent in by Tommy Batchelor's grandma. The other is of Tom Holland and his younger brother sent in by Pucka.

Thanks for the photos. Please keep them coming.

MariaHolland
Audience Member

Post by MariaHolland »

That photo of Tommy in the Gallery from Tony night holding a "clutch" of Tony awards is my favorite at the moment...what an expressive face he has! And so handsome in his Tony evening wear! :)
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Yes it is a beauty.

If anybody likes a particular photo then comments can be left underneath it. You can also vote for it out of 5. I know that people who send in their photos like people to leave comments.

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

I've just posted in the gallery a nice picture of Tanner at the stage door of the Imperial Theatre NYC after his last show. This was taken by Rich B.

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

A few more pictures have just been posted in the gallery. Comments and voting are appreciated.

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

I've just posted a couple of photos of Josh at his last night in the gallery. Also photos of Layton and Sam on the same night.

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

I have just posted a couple of photos that have been sent in by Hogan's dad. One was taken in New York in 2007 and has Hogan, Trent, Kiril, David, Keean and Tanner in it. If anybody knows any of the other boys then can they PM me. The other photo was taken in London in 2008.

Return to “Multimedia & Gallery”