GALLERY

For UK, Aus and US media
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: GALLERY

Post by Billy Whiz »

It would seem that there is a problem with the email link. Any emails that have sent to the gallery after July 12th have not arrived. Please do not send any more until it is fixed. Once it is sorted could anybody who has sent pictures after July 12th please send them again.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
JohnH
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by JohnH »

Problem with the emails had now been sorted. There is no need to resend any emails as none where lost.

On a different note, could I ask everyone to include their forum username in any emails set to the gallery so that we can credit you with the photo. Thanks. :)
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Photo of Connor Doyle posted in the gallery. Thanks to magicboy.

Also photo of David Bologna and Tommy Batchelor. Thanks to johnnyc.

Keep the photos coming.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Some new photos in the gallery.

A couple of Trevor Braun after his debut in New York. Thanks to Maria

Photos from New York and also older photos from the Victoria Palace. Thanks to Todd.

Photos of Ollie and Dean-Charles by Den.

Photo of Tom by Patc.

Photo of Tommy Batchelor by ERinVA.

Photos of some of the Ballet Girls.

JohnH
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by JohnH »

Don't forget that we can also host video's in the Forum Gallery. They will probably be too big to email in but if you upload it to somewhere like sendspace (http://www.sendspace.com/) and then email us the link we will upload it to the gallery! :)
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Photos of Josh Fedrick's final show have just been posted in the gallery. Thanks to JohnH.

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Photos just added.

Two photos of Tanner at the stage door of Wicked with two of the leads from the show. Photos thanks to tanfanfromomaha

One photo of Tanner at the VP stage door. Thanks to Den

3 photos of Tom at the VP stage door. Thanks to BillyBrave

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Photos just added:

Small Boy Eliot

Ballet girls Emily, Charlotte and Danielle with Trevor Fox

Both photos by Billy Whiz

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Some new photos have just been added to the gallery. Go and have a look.

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Photos have just been added to the gallery

Tanner's last night by bubsycm
Fox by bubsycm and Billy Whiz
Small Boy and Tall Boys by Billy Whiz

Return to “Multimedia & Gallery”