GALLERY

For UK, Aus and US media
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: GALLERY

Post by Billy Whiz »

Some great photos of the US cast have just been added to the gallery. Thanks to Todd and Dancer.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Photos of Tanner's last night have been posted

Photos of Eliot's last night has been posted
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

A couple of really nice photos of Kiril with his family after his last show have been posted in the gallery. Also a photo of Tommy being Tommy. Photos thanks to John from Vermont

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Photos are coming in thick and fast from New York. More photos added today.

There are some older photos of Erin which I had to re-install as I blew a gasket on her thread :oops: :oops: :oops:

Included in the photos is the first one of Jacob Clemente - the new Tall Boy.

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

More photos have been added of Trevor Braun, Haydn, Trent, Greg and Alex Ko.

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

More photos of Tanner's last night have been added. Thanks to Billy Whiz

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Photos of Travis's last night have just been added. Thanks to Tom Billydutch

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

New photos added to the gallery on October 14/15th.

Brad and his dad after his debut in December, 2008 in London. Photo thanks to thm

Alex after his debut on October 6th in New York. Photos thanks to HugsY2k

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

More photos of Tanner's last night have been posted. Thanks to Liryc

Sorry for not posting any photos for a while but I've been suffering with a major headache. Thankfully it is now getting better so more photos will be posted over the next few days.

ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Just watched it. Thanks for posting that, Billy Whiz! :D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.

Return to “Multimedia & Gallery”