GALLERY

For UK, Aus and US media
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: GALLERY

Post by Billy Whiz »

The video of The South Bank Show about Lee Hall is now in the gallery. If you right click on the video you can watch it in full screen. Quality degrades a bit though.

http://www.billyelliottheforum.me.uk/ga ... ?&pos=-397
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

I am getting a message that the selected file does not exist. :? Tried it from the other thread as well, but no luck. :(
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Photos of Brad's farewell show have been posted in the gallery. Enjoy
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Photos of Craig Gallivan, David Nellist, Kate Graham and Rudi Goodman have been posted in the gallery.

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

More great photos of Brad's farewell show have been posted in the gallery. Thanks to Liryc

Also a really nice photo of Francesca and Connor. Thanks to magicboy

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Photos of Tommy Batchelor, David Alvarez, Keean Johnson, Jacob Clemente, Tessa Netting, Kate Hennig and David Larsen have just been added to the gallery.

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Photos of the NYC cast have just been added - thanks to ERinVA.

Photos of Connor and Annabelle's last night have just been added - including the best mid-somersault photo that I have ever seen. Thanks to jamie.r

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Nice picture of Kiril just been added to the gallery. It was taken in the car park with 4 of the male dancers after his performance in San Diego on Friday, December 4th. Thanks to radiants for the photo.

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

More photos of Kiril in The Nutcracker have been added to the gallery. These were taken on Saturday, December 5th by Steven King.

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

More photos of Annabelle's and Connor's last night have been posted in the gallery.

Also a photo of new Michael Connor Kelly after his first night.

Return to “Multimedia & Gallery”