GALLERY

For UK, Aus and US media
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: GALLERY

Post by Billy Whiz »

Thanks to minthjo and CJ-Rochester for these stage door photos from New York.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Thanks to BEfan for these photos from the stage door in New York.

Image Image Image Image Image
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Some nice photos from Toronto thanks to Rich B.

Image Image Image

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

A great photo of the "Singing Small Boy" Colby Mulgrew has been sent in.

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Photos from November 12th, 2011 at the VP, London, have been posted. It was the last night for Dean-Charles as well as Emily Smith, Diane Langton, Tim Funnell and some of the ballet girls.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Also a photo of the Ashington Ballet team from Thursday, November 10th, 2011 along with Tall Boy Oliver. This was the last night for some of the ballet girls.

maria
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by maria »

Great photos all - thank you for taking them, sending them in and thank you so much for posting 'em BW!!!
<- A new use for the Billy Bag!!!
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

maria wrote:Great photos all - thank you for taking them, sending them in and thank you so much for posting 'em BW!!!
What maria said. :D
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Photos from the last performance at New York have been posted.

Thanks to dancingboy, Rich B, Todd and Tom Billydutch for the photos.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Thanks for adding those to the gallery, Billy Whiz. :D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

A nice photo of Adam has been sent in by yorksdell.

Return to “Multimedia & Gallery”