Tall & Small Boys

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: Tall & Small Boys

Post by Billy Whiz »

The excellent Small Boy Charlie Salsen at the stage door after Jake's last show. Thanks to Charlie and his family for allowing me to take and post this photo.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

I've just heard from Charlie Salsen's mum that it will be his last show this coming Saturday evening.

I hope there will be some Forum members there to give him a good send off.

Charlie has told me that he wants to come back as Michael someday so it may not be the last time that we see this terrific young man.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
caaz
Small Boy

Post by caaz »

Oh no, i'll never get a chance to see Charlie again. I saw him for the first time on Saturday & he was just brilliant. I hope he has a great last show :D
29/4/2006 - The First Billy Experience
Aaron x 1.5. Adam x 1. Colin x 1. Corey x 2. Dean CC x 2. Fox x 3. Hogan x 1. Josh B x 1. Layton x 3. Leon x 1.
Ollie G x 3. Ollie T x 4. Rhys x 1.5. Scott x 2 Tom x 2. Travis x 1. Trent x 1 (On Broadway)

5th Birthday Show = Amazing, Best Show Ever
"In everything you do always be yourself"
athadj
Miner

Post by athadj »

I had the chance to see him twice last week and he was brilliant. All I kept thinking was this little guy is planning to be the star of this show soon! I guess I was right! Let's hope we have another Dean Charles Chapman here! Enjoy your last show Charlie!
Athina

London
Liam x 1, Ollie x 4, Dean x 11, Rhys x 8, Aaron x 4, Scott x 9, Josh x 10, Ryan x 10, Adam x 6, Kaine x 7, Harris x 6, Harrison x 2
New York
Peter x 1
*Lottie*
Tony

Post by *Lottie* »

awhh thats sad news, after Saturday I was looking forward to seeing him again,he was great.

hahaa but yes it is always possible it may not be the last we see of him!
Charlotte

The Musical Vs The Film - " there's more depth & passion to it" - Scott Mckenzie 9.3.11
sleepylins
Ballet Girl

Post by sleepylins »

Charlie is great and im keeping my fingers crossed that we do get to see him again at the vpt. GOOD LUCK for the future charlie and enjoy your last show.WELL DONE :)
Billy:-
Coreyx5, Samx1, Josh.Fx8, Trentx5, Laytonx7, Hoganx2, Fox x10, Tomx10, Tannerx6, Bradx5,Olliex6,Deanx5,Rhysx4,Aaronx2,Scottx2,Josh.Bx0,Ryanx1, Adamx0
Michael:-
Laytonx1, Shaunx14 1/5, Jontyx10 4/5, Danielx4, Lewisx9, Deanx4, Georgex5 , Jakex10, Connor.Dx3,Connor.Kx12, Joex3,Reecex2,Connor.Lx1
Debbie:-
Leighx1, Leycix6, Amyx7, Scarlettx15, Meganx6, Aliciax6, Annabellex6, Fleurx11,Francescax12,Emily.Sx8, Emily.Wx1
79 WONDERFUL SHOWS
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Small Boy Edward Sharpe's mum has been in touch with me and asked for the following notice to be posted.

Dear All,
Just to say a big thank you for all your appreciation of the show and the support that you have given Edward (no longer quite such a) Small Boy Sharpe, over the last few months. He has his last Wednesday (17 Nov) and last Thursday Matinée (18) this week, plus his last three shows next week. We have been privileged to be part of Billy, and want to thank all at the theatre, in casting, the chaperones and the many supporters for making it such an amazing experience for him, and indeed for us. I will not know what to do of an evening now! Will hope to keep up with everyone's news on here and via 'The Appreciation Societies'.

pinknick103
Tony

Post by pinknick103 »

Well done to Edward and Paddy in their final shows yesterday. They have both been excellent small boys and without doubt, this will be the start of a very successfull career. A big thank you also goes to their parents who are very appreciative of the forums support to the show xxxx

Well done to Ashley who informs us his contract has been extended another 6 months. Having already been in the show for a year, this goes to show what a fab tall boy he is. Well done Ashley – looking forward to seeing you continue in this role xxxx
Dean x1, Leon x1, Trent x1, Josh x12, Layton x10, Corey x5, Fox x10, Tom x15, Brad x5,Ollie x7,Tanner x2, Dean CC x 9, Aaron x 2, Rhys x3, Scott x5, Ryan x10, Adam x2, Kaine x5, Harris x3, Harrison x12, Redmond x3, Ali x1
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

A couple of photos of Small Boy Edward Sharpe taken last Thursday.

As I was taking the first photo his mum said to him "Now no pulling any faces". Of course we can all see that he took no notice whatsoever :) Kids - who'd have them ;)

*Lottie*
Tony

Post by *Lottie* »

awhh!
Charlotte

The Musical Vs The Film - " there's more depth & passion to it" - Scott Mckenzie 9.3.11

Return to “Cast - London”