Greg Jbara

tankntonic
Ballet Girl

Greg Jbara's last show

Post by tankntonic »

Greg posted on his website that Sept. 4 would be his last show. Does anyone know if it will be the night show or the matinee ? I would really love to be there for that.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Greg Jbara's last show

Post by ERinVA »

This has already been mentioned in the Greg Jbara thread, so I am going to merge this separate thread into that one.

Some leaving shows on Sunday occur at the matinee, but most recently, Will Chase's show was the evening performance. Nothing has been published anywhere yet about the time for Greg's show, but I'm sure it will show up on Playbill, Broadway.com, etc. beforehand, and the new actor playing Dad will be introduced. If I had to make a guess at this point, I would say the evening show. I wouldn't be surprised if between now and September 4, we hear of some other cast changes around that time as well.

By the way, welcome to the forum, tankntonic. We hope you will enjoy it here. :D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
jbarafan
Audience Member

Re: Greg Jbara

Post by jbarafan »

Sorry....haven't checked in for a while. It's been on the BE schedule/calendar page on his site. 7:30 PM show September 4th is Greg's last show. - Barb
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Thank you for the information, Barb. :D
Ellen

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
HugsY2k
Tall Boy

Post by HugsY2k »

Hey everyone,

I am collecting farewell messages and any pictures you would like to contribute (prefer fan pics - pictures with Greg as oppose to just him), please send them my way by deadline: Friday, August 25, 2011 12 noon EDT

Cheers,
Linda
Broadway/London/US Tour, including Canada
Performances Attended: a number between 150-200 :)
Billys: 32
Michaels: 20

last update: June 2013
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Thanks for doing this, Hugsy2k. :D
Ellen

MnM12345
Audience Member

Post by MnM12345 »

when i went on July 16th i sadly did not get to see Greg and i was very sad so i am trying to see him before he leave but i have heard many good things about him. does anyone know why he wasn't there on the 16th? :?: :?: :?:
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

It must have been his night off. They have those just like everybody else.

I hope you manage to see him before he leaves though as he is excellent.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
jbarafan
Audience Member

Post by jbarafan »

July 11-19 this year was scheduled vacation time with his family. It was posted on his web site from about June 3rd until after he got back from vacation.

MnM12345, sorry you missed him.

- Barb
StevenKing
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by StevenKing »

Anyone going to gregs last show interested in dinner? I'll be at theater around 5 if I'm very lucky more likely 530...message me if interested.

Return to “Cast - Broadway”