Ethan Fuller--Billy: US Tour

ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Ethan Fuller--Billy: US Tour

Post by ERinVA »

Thanks for the links. It makes it much easier to confirm that the posts are not private.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
BEtourfan
Tony

Post by BEtourfan »

hmmm ... Ethan is now back on as "Billy" on the BE Tour website, and Lex is off ....
http://www.billyelliottour.com/cast-creative/cast/
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by kport »

So...the plot thickens. Ethan was off due to an injury.....Lex came back for a few weeks, and is now off the official Tour cast lists.....my head is spinning.

This forum never moved him from 'Former Cast' to 'Current Cast', so I guess he has been filling in while Ethan was mending. If so, good job, Lex.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

When the cast members' threads were moved, so far as we knew, Ethan was a current cast member and Lex was a former cast member. Since then, things have not been clear, to say the least.
Ellen

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by kport »

ERinVA wrote:When the cast members' threads were moved, so far as we knew, Ethan was a current cast member and Lex was a former cast member. Since then, things have not been clear, to say the least.
Perhaps we need an 'In Limbo' category.....or a 'Where in the world is......" category for cases such as these!
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

:lol:
Ellen

cws8998
Ballet Girl

Post by cws8998 »

All I can tell you folks is, I spoke with Lex this weekend following the Friday evening's show; specifically asked him if I would be seeing him during the weekend, and he told me it would be another week or so until he was worked into the rotation. Don't know what else to tell you beyond that. Guess we'll just to see what happens.
His bio was included in all Playbills at the Fox. Furthermore, after all, he's from California. Wonder what the hell he would be doing in St. Louis? Colin
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

As far as I know any time a Billy has been injured and out of the show for a while, his name still appeared on all cast lists, programs, websites, etc. Examples include spring 2009 when Tommy was out for an extended time and they brought Tanner over from the UK to fill in, and just recently when Tade was out for over two months.

There are probably Equity rules that govern such situations.
:/
Todd
Dad

Post by Todd »

Yeah, I suspect it will be one of those deals where they include an insert in the playbill whenever Lex performs as Billy. Not sure why they wouldn't just include him in the playbill, if he's going to be in the show for awhile . . .. which I would assume he is, since we had heard recently that Ethan was supposedly out for a few months.
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

Todd wrote:Yeah, I suspect it will be one of those deals where they include an insert in the playbill whenever Lex performs as Billy. Not sure why they wouldn't just include him in the playbill, if he's going to be in the show for awhile . . .
Lex IS included in the Playbill in St. Louis as Billy and Ethan is listed under Ensemble "will play the role of Tall Boy for some performances". Lex is also included in all the media releases we've all read recently and Ethan is not.

The only place Lex is not currently included is on the tour website and I believe there is either a lack of communication there or a ditsy webmaster.

Return to “Cast - N. American/International Tour”