Cameron Clifford: Michael, Broadway and US Tour

ActingDude17
Tall Boy

Re: Cameron Clifford

Post by ActingDude17 »

Isn't it also possible Jacob will soon be finishing up his tenure as Michael and Cameron is replacing him?
UK/Ireland Tour
Billy: Lewis Smallman
Michael: Elliot Stiff

2nd American Tour
Billy: Giuseppe Bausilio, Michael Dameski, Ty Forhan
Michael: Griffin Birney x2, Cameron Clifford
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

That is possible, of course, but it has been confirmed quite some time back that Ben has been training as a Billy.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Todd
Dad

Post by Todd »

In speaking with someone "in the know" in New York last weekend, they said it would be a few months before Ben did his first performance as Billy. I wonder if he's going to turn over his Michael role to Cameron and just concentrate on his Billy training for the time being ?
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by kport »

Todd wrote:In speaking with someone "in the know" in New York last weekend, they said it would be a few months before Ben did his first performance as Billy. I wonder if he's going to turn over his Michael role to Cameron and just concentrate on his Billy training for the time being ?
Are we over speculating? Until viable evidence from a reliable source can be produced, none of this is more than idle chit chat which I think is not encouraged here. Let's stick to the facts.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Yes, that is considered speculation until confirmed, and posting the contents of private conversations is against the rules on here.
information obtained privately from cast members or their families should not be posted on the Forum without their express permission, and when posted, the permission must be noted in the post.
http://www.billyelliottheforum.me.uk/fo ... _rules.php

All of a sudden, we have had a mini-rash of information from private conversations and private facebook pages showing up on here. Members, please review our rules about posting privately obtained information. We did not change our rules when the Broadway show closed. 8-)

Thanks.
Ellen

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Todd
Dad

Post by Todd »

ERinVA wrote: All of a sudden, we have had a mini-rash of information from private conversations and private facebook pages showing up on here.
Ben Cook's facebook page is public though, isn't it ?
mrmikerocks
Miner

Post by mrmikerocks »

Todd wrote:
ERinVA wrote: All of a sudden, we have had a mini-rash of information from private conversations and private facebook pages showing up on here.
Ben Cook's facebook page is public though, isn't it ?
No it is not.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

I know it's sometimes hard to tell what is or isn't public on facebook because of mutual friends, not to mention the new thing that allows the account holder to designate some posts as public, some as friends only, some as friends-of-friends, etc. But the guiding principle would be that if you have no mutual friends and you can read everything, the page is public. If you have to have a mutual friend or be accepted as a friend by that person to read everything on his/her page, then the page is not considered public. The forum has a "watchdog" facebook account with absolutely no friends which can be used to check whether a person's page is public or not, so if you aren't sure, by all means ask me, and I will check it for you.
Ellen

Todd
Dad

Post by Todd »

Thanks for the explanation. I had always assumed that if I could read everything posted on someone's facebook page - and I wasn't friends on facebook with them - that it must be public. Wasn't aware of the "mutual friends" thing.
rootbeer
Small Boy

Post by rootbeer »

Cameron is now included on the Cast & Creative page on the tour's website.
Broadway
06/27/09: David A./David B.
Tour
12/07/11: Lex/Jacob
12/11/11: JP/Jacob

Return to “Cast - N. American/International Tour”