Tade Biesinger - Billy: Broadway, London and Muny

CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Tade Biesinger - Billy: Broadway and London

Post by CJ-Rochester »

porschesrule wrote:Here's Tade's performance of Electricity today at Covent Gardens:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUU6w51T ... e=youtu.be

Awesome! This has to be the best performance of 'Electricity' I have seen on an outdoor stage, in terms of the audio and video quality. Just a small gripe with the cameraman who followed the Billy bag into the pit instead of staying on Tade. We missed his first aerial, but at least we caught the second one. Great work Tade! :D
:/
cws8998
Ballet Girl

Post by cws8998 »

"Magnificent," such an electrifying persona and a classical performance of the signature number bordering on perfection as we know it. Any chance he would qualify for the Royal Ballet School?

Colin
cglaid
Small Boy

Post by cglaid »

CJ-Rochester wrote:
porschesrule wrote:Here's Tade's performance of Electricity today at Covent Gardens:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUU6w51T ... e=youtu.be

Awesome! This has to be the best performance of 'Electricity' I have seen on an outdoor stage, in terms of the audio and video quality. Just a small gripe with the cameraman who followed the Billy bag into the pit instead of staying on Tade. We missed his first aerial, but at least we caught the second one. Great work Tade! :D
He didn't do an aerial off the bat, but a back handspring.
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

cglaid wrote: He didn't do an aerial off the bat, but a back handspring.

You are correct, but I'm still sorry we didn't get to see it. You can hear the cheers from the crowed when he did it.
Lola
Tall Boy

Post by Lola »

Wow, just wow! Reading comments and raving reviews about Tade convinced me that he must be a very talented performer but just now I know how good he really is! This "Electricity" really was awesome, I mean, the dancing was flawless, his facial expressions so natural...I could go on and on. And what really impressed me was Tade's singing. Even after all the dancing he holds the long notes with his clear, beautiful voice and he sings so heartfelt.
Boy, if only I could go to the West End right now...I cannot imagine how great a whole performance of Tade must be. You lucky guys who live around London, I envy you!
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by kport »

It escaped my attention that Tade scored his Century tonight:
Aug 10 - (Eve) Tade/Zach/Demi/?/Cyrus (Milestone: Tade's 100.25th show as Billy - Broadway = 43.75 & London = 56.5)
If the Queen will not acknowledge the latest 'centenarian' with a telegram, then at least this Forum should do so. So, on behalf of us all:

Congratulations, Tade! You have won over crowds on both sides of the pond! You have 'knocked 'em dead, kidda'!
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

Happy 100th!!! :D

Sean
Barry Appleby
George

Post by Barry Appleby »

" BIG CONGRATULATIONS" from this side of the pond, Tade,
on your 100th performance.
KeefyM
Michael

Post by KeefyM »

Good Luck and Best Wishes to Tade who is playing Michael in the matinee today - confirmed by a few friends who are at the show this afternoon and his name is on the performance board as Michael along with Redmand as Billy.

Enjoy it Tade and have fun! :D
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

KeefyM wrote:Good Luck and Best Wishes to Tade who is playing Michael in the matinee today - confirmed by a few friends who are at the show this afternoon and his name is on the performance board as Michael along with Redmand as Billy.

That should be a fun show! :D

Return to “Cast Members - Past Regional Productions”