Alex Ko's Photo Countdown

For those leaving the show and for those starting
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: Alex Ko's Photo Countdown

Post by Billy Whiz »

One down and one more day to go :( Today's photo is by Billy Whiz

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Todd
Dad

Post by Todd »

Enjoying the pictures BillyWhiz ! They certainly show what a big part of BETM-Broadway Alex has been, as he's the last remaining Billy or Michael to have been part of the rotation with the original Billys, as the above photo shows.
StevenKing
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by StevenKing »

Yep last of the second generation...long live the third:)
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

No final day photo?
:/
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

CJ-Rochester wrote:No final day photo?
Sorry but I've been travelling back home today.

Here is the final photo in the countdown for the remarkable Alex Ko. Photo by Billy Whiz

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.

Return to “Cast Leavers & Arrivals - Broadway”