Alex Ko's Photo Countdown

For those leaving the show and for those starting
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Alex Ko's Photo Countdown

Post by Billy Whiz »

Well the time has come to start Alex's countdown. This photo was taken by Billy Whiz.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: Alex Ko's Photo Countdown

Post by Billy Whiz »

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
jsd337
Small Boy

Post by jsd337 »

How far apart are those pictures when they were taken? Lol. He looks so much older in the 2nd picture. In the first one he still looks like a kid. Then again it could just be the winter clothing lol.

He has such a great warm smile. I'd go on Broadway even if I couldn't dance or sing if I had a smile like that!
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

The first picture was taken on October 13th, 2010 and the second on October 8th, 2010 at Thommie Retter's workshop.

So the answer to your question is 5 days.

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Thanks to ERinVA for today's photo.

jsd337
Small Boy

Post by jsd337 »

Billy Whiz wrote:The first picture was taken on October 13th, 2010 and the second on October 8th, 2010 at Thommie Retter's workshop.

So the answer to your question is 5 days.
Wow, could've sworn the 2nd picture was a later pic based on how Alex looks. haha. Thanks for answering!
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Mine was taken before Alex had even debuted as Billy. :D Do you see a difference? 8-)
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
jsd337
Small Boy

Post by jsd337 »

ERinVA wrote:Mine was taken before Alex had even debuted as Billy. :D Do you see a difference? 8-)
That picture, I'd bet my life was before the other two lol. Great pics from everyone! The pic I took from when I saw Alex a few weeks ago is dark and blurred unfortunately. :?
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

This photo of Alex with Trent was taken after Haydn's last show and was taken by John from Vermont.

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Thanks to Tessa Netting for today's photo.

Return to “Cast Leavers & Arrivals - Broadway”