Discount Code: May 17 to 24 and June, July

Questions about tickets, seating and accessibility
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Discount Code: May 17 to 24

Post by CJ-Rochester »

To follow up on shimmyshimmy's comment, today the Wednesday matinee show was a full house, but the evening show again had large blocks of empty seats. Tonight I was the the only person sitting in row AA (until shimmyshimmy moved down to join my at intermission).

At the stage door Jim Ortlieb told us that Tuesday and Wednesday evenings have generally been slow but the other nights have been better.
:/
mrmikerocks
Miner

Post by mrmikerocks »

Discounts are not a good thing. Except that you save money.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Thanks for the discount code as I'm heading to Toronto at the end of the month :D
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

As am I. I had thought to get tickets when there, but I may use this and book in advance.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Discount Code: May 17 to 24 and June, July

Post by ERinVA »

Just bought seats in Row AA for June 28 and June 30. Already had a ticket for June 29, so that's three evening performances for me! Looking forward to meeting up with Billy Whiz and anyone else who will be around. :D
Ellen

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

ERinVA wrote:Just bought seats in Row AA for June 28 and June 30. Already had a ticket for June 29, so that's three evening performances for me! Looking forward to meeting up with Billy Whiz and anyone else who will be around. :D
Did you phone for the AA seats ERinVA or book then on the website?

I'm looking forward to meeting up again as well :D
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

I phoned the 800 number.
Ellen

ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Yes, that 800 number is on the TicketKing site, which is where the "Buy Tickets" link on the Mirvish site takes you.
Ellen

cws8998
Ballet Girl

Post by cws8998 »

To be sure...phoning the box office is the absolute best way to go. Recently did so for the weekend of August 19-21...four performances...for which the young man with whom I spoke, fixed me up with row AA aisle seats for each show. True, that's a couple months down the road...However, over the internet for the same dates, the best I could do was GG or further back. Not my style! Also, seats through the phoning route were considerably less expensive than on the Internet. Just thought I'd mention my own experience. Regards, Colin
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Thank you for the replies regarding AA seats.

I am in a quandary now. Whilst the 0800 is free for people to phone in the US and Canada I have no idea how much it will cost me to phone from the UK. I will have to look into it.

Return to “Ticketing & Theatre information - Toronto”